31st July 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Nursing Diploma course for 12th Science failed candidate?

Hi Sir, I am failed in 12th Science. So, I am thinking to do Diploma course in Nursing. So, is it possible for me to study Diploma course in Nursing specialization? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Nursing on 10th basis if failed in 11th?
  2. Possibility to study B.Sc(Nursing) without Nursing Diploma course for 1 year I.J.M.B. candidate?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Nursing) if completed 2 years Diploma in Nursing course and failed in 12th?
  4. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  5. Possibility to study BSc(Nursing) for a candidate with 53 marks in 12th Biology?
  6. Possibility to secure direct BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 84% in 12th Science?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Nursing course on 10th basis?
  8. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?
  9. Possibility to study MBBS for Diploma in General Nursing 2nd year candidate?
  10. Possibility to study BSc(Nursing) for 12th Computer Science student?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Nursing course after completing class 12th but failed in Biology subject?
  12. List of government colleges to study Diploma in Nursing course
  13. Possibility to study 12th CBSE from any Private School if failed in 12th ISC?
  14. Possibility to study BSc(Nursing) for 12th Arts student?
  15. Should I join Diploma course to further study B.Tech if failed in 12th?
  16. Can I study further in Abroad if failed in 12th PCMB?
  17. Possibility to get direct BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 69% in 12th standard? -- [New]
  18. Which course can a 12th failed candidate do? -- [Most Discussed]
1st August 2018, 07:50 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Nursing Diploma course for 12th Science failed candidate?

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to study Nursing Diploma course after 12th Science failed.

=> For Diploma nursing course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> My suggestion to you is that you should complete your 12th class first then you can apply for Diploma nursing course.
16th July 2020, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study Nursing Diploma course for 12th Science failed candidate?

I am failed in 12th examination 1 sub so I can do nursing corse
19th July 2020, 05:23 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am failed in 12th examination 1 sub so I can do nursing corse
BSc Nursing Eligibility= To pursue this course a candidate needs to obtain an aggregate score of 50% in higher secondary class with the science stream.
So, if you score minimum 50% aggregate Mark's in 12th ,you are eligible.
Also, physics, chemistry and biology are mandatory subjects in 12th standard in order to do nursing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?