1st February 2017, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to write practical exam of 12th Chemistry again if got failed last year? Who will conduct this exam?

Hello sir, I was appeared in 12th CBSE Chemistry practical exam last year but got failed. I want to write again. Is it possible to write practical exam again? Who will conduct this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in Physics (12th) compartment exam third time? What should I do for it? Will I have to do practical exam again?
  2. Can I write entrance exam for B.Tech if failed in theory paper of Chemistry?
  3. Can i join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after failing in 12th?
  4. What should I write about qualification in AIIMS entrance exam application having passed 12th but failed in Chemistry?
  5. Can i repeat 12th even after failing in one subject in board exams?
  6. Possibility of changing stream in 12th after getting failed in 12th while doing it in part time mode?
  7. What exams are allowed to write for 10th fail students?
  8. If I fail in 3 subjects in 12th boards do I have to write all the papers or only the failed papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to get readmission if failed in 12th CBSE last year?
  10. Possibility to re-appear in 12th exam if failed in Mathematics?
  11. Eligibility to do 12th from a Government school after getting failed in 12th 10 years back?
  12. Can I write the class 12th exam in 2018, if failed in 2015? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to appear in 12th Compartmental exam for 3rd time? Should I have to submit Practical Papers?
  14. Diploma in engineering after getting failed in Chemistry by 2 marks?
  15. Can I write 2 failed subjects in advanced supplementary exam?
  16. Do I have to reappear for the whole subjects exam if I failed in Maths and Science of class 10th? How can I write only the exam in which I have failed?
  17. Those who have failed in 12th is eligible for EAMCET 2015 after clearing supplementary exams?
  18. Is it possible to give class 12th (Arts) exam from private if I failed twice in 12th (Science)?
31st March 2017, 10:30 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to write practical exam of 12th Chemistry again if got failed last year? Who will conduct this exam?

Having failed in practical paper of Chemistry in CBSE Class 12th board you will need to reappear and pass in both theory paper and practical paper of Chemistry once again even if you have qualified in your theory paper to be considered as a Class 12th passed candidate.

As far as you are concerned about the place where you need to appear in your practical examination paper then the place will be the center allotted by the board when you apply for appearing in your compartmental paper.

For more details about curriculum followed by CBSE and FAQs related to CBSE board examination you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?