6th April 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible become a Pilot in the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am a Girl and I want to become a Pilot in the Indian Air Force, I have completed my Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering so I want to know is it possible become a Pilot in the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a fighter pilot after completing Aeronautical Engineering in Indian Air Force?
  2. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the Air Force?
  3. Is it possible to be a Pilot after completing Bachelor in Engineering? Procedure to become a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the career opportunities in Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing Diploma course?
  5. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  6. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I be a Pilot in Indian Army or Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Can Nepali students join Indian Air Force?
  9. Can I join Indian Air Force as Pilot after B.Tech and have done diploma from LPU?
  10. Can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completing graduation in B.Com
  11. How can I join Indian Air force as a Pilot?
  12. How can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 4th year and achieved Grade-A in NCC(B & C)?
  13. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?
  14. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  15. Indian air force as a pilot after diploma course in Mechanical?
  16. Do I have to choose Aeronautical engineering to join Indian air force?
  17. How to become air force officer after completing diploma in EEE branch?
  18. Pilot in IAF with 59.4% in B.Tech?
16th April 2017, 12:11 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible become a Pilot in the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

Being a girl candidate and having diploma in Aeronautical engineering for becoming a Pilot in Indian Air force you will have to qualify AFCAT.

AFCAT refers to Air Force Common Admission Test and same examination is held twice every year ( generally in months of February and September ).

* Further the minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examination for joining Flying branch of Indian Air force for becoming a Pilot are as below :-

i) You must have the citizenship of India.

ii) Your age must lie within 20 years to 24 years. Age relaxation of 2 years is allowed for students having commercial pilot license issued by DGCA.

iii) You must have completed your bachelor of engineering / technology ( i.e; B.E./B.Tech ) degree course with at least 60% aggregate with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects at your higher secondary school degree level.

iv) You must satisfy the physical fitness norms as per the service requirement.

For more details and updates about AFCAT you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?