6th April 2022, 11:45 PM
Jismi sojan

Is it possible to complete GNM 3rd year along with internship?

Hello sir, I was doing my gnm nursing in the year 2013-2017. After 2nd year gnm Exam i got married. Because of it i could not complet my 3rd year and internship with diploma. Now i would like to complete my gnm 3rd year and internship with diploma. Do it is possible for me to continue sir? Plz can you give me the reply soon?.

16th March 2023, 08:45 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Is it possible to complete GNM 3rd year along with internship?

In most cases, educational institutions have specific rules and regulations regarding the duration of the course and completing the internship. It is best to check with your institution and see if they allow students to complete the third year and internship at a later date.

If your institution allows it, you may be able to complete your third year and internship with a diploma. You may also need to fulfill any outstanding requirements, such as completing assignments, attending lectures, or passing exams.

It is recommended that you consult with your institution's academic advisor to discuss your options and develop a plan to complete your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?