11th July 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete the internship in Agra after completion of 3rd year B.Tech?

I have no plans for my internship in b.tech 3rd year so kindly give me where can i complete my internship in agra now i am in b.tech 3rd year plese give me the answer as soon posibale? What are the various companies in which I can apply for the internship?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  2. Is it mandatory to do internship in B.Tech 3rd year for getting a job? What will happen if I haven't done the internship? -- [New]
  3. What is the entire procedure to be followed for doing internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  4. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  5. summer internship in kolkata for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  7. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  8. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  9. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  10. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  11. How to get internship after 3rd year of B.Tech CSE?
  12. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  15. How get an internship from L&T?
  16. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  17. How should I do internship after doing 3rd year B.Tech?
  18. Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?
20th January 2018, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete the internship in Agra after completion of 3rd year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have no plans for my internship in b.tech 3rd year so kindly give me where can i complete my internship in agra now i am in b.tech 3rd year plese give me the answer as soon posibale? What are the various companies in which I can apply for the internship?

Yes, you can complete the internship in Agra after completion of 3rd year BTech course. You have to apply for an internship in Agra through your college training and placement department. You can also apply for an internship through employee referral. Employee referral is one of the highly successful ways to get an internship. You have to apply for an internship with your resume, covering letter, NOC from your college, etc. You can also get help from your seniors or from your college lecturers for an internship. Once, after finding the internship, you can join and complete the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?