20th November 2011, 04:13 PM
ashu1421

Is it possible to do Marine engineering after completing computer engineering from Pune?

sir i have completed my comp. engg from pune university. i want to do marine engg further . is there any possiblities to do so
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Computer Science?
  5. What type of marine engineering course should I study after completing B.E computer science engineering
  6. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  7. Can I apply for marine engineering after completing my 12th? I am interested in marine engineering
  8. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  9. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  10. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  12. Courses for marine engineering? Colleges for marine engineering?
  13. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE)
  14. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  15. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  17. List of few good colleges for marine engineering?
  18. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
11th April 2012, 09:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Marine engineering after completing computer engineering from Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashu1421 View Post
sir i have completed my comp. engg from pune university. i want to do marine engg further . is there any possiblities to do so
please send me the details
Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English in the +2 level are eligible to pursue the 4 years course in Marine Engineering.
Now, candidates who have qualified Ist year examination of bachelors degree program in any of the following disciplines of engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from an AICTE approved university, are exempted from the Ist year of Marine Engineering course:
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Electrical
  • Electrical and Electronics

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institutes offering the program:

PSN College of Engineering & Technology, Tirunelveli
R.L. Institute of Nautical Science, Madurai
Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Kolkata
International Maritime Institute Ltd., Greater Noida
Coimbatore Marine College, Coimbatore
Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training, Pune
Tolani Maritime Institute,Pune
International Maritime Academy,Chennai
CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar
Institute of Technology & Marine Engineering, West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?