7th February 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBA after open degree without pursuing intermediate?

Hi to all. I am pursuing open degree in kakatiya university(warangal). Next i am looking to join in MBA but i don't have intermediate done Is it possible?

15th July 2016, 07:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA after open degree without pursuing intermediate?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year master's course from any recognised university.

The eligibility for the admission in course is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university. So, even after the open university you are eligible to appear for examination such as CAT, GMAT to get admission in better institutes.

Candidates with 10+2 or equivalent degree are only eligible for admission in degree so even if you have pursue equivalent course such as diploma etc. you are eligible to appear for the examination.
1st December 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA after open degree without pursuing intermediate?

I am pursuing open degree in kakatiya university(warangal). Next i am looking to join in MBA but i don't have intermediate done Is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?