22nd December 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Is this possible to do part time B.Tech course without attending classes?

Can i do part time b.tech coures whitout attending classes

22nd December 2011, 03:09 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is this possible to do part time B.Tech course without attending classes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do part time b.tech coures whitout attending classes
Is this possible to do part time B.Tech course without attending classes?

If you want to Get B.Tech degree and you don't have enough time or you don't want to attend regular classes then the best choice for you to Complete B.Tech through Correspondace or Distant Learning.

This mode of education lets you to get your degree from home without attending any classes .Only you will have to do is to Deposit some fee and take part in the exams .You can prepare for your exam right from your home.

Best Universities Offering B.Tech Through Distant Learning
  • Jain Vishva Bharati Institute
    Directorate of Distance Education, Shantiniketan, Ground Floor 20, 8 Camac Street, Calcutta 700017
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University
    (New Delhi-110068) - Advanced Diploma leading to B.Tech (Civil) - Branches: Construction Management, Water Resources Engineering
  • Kota Open University
    (Kota-324010) B.Tech - Branches: Civil (Construction Management), Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication and Mechanical
  • Sikkim Manipal University

So apply for these but the most popular university for any kind of distant learning or correspondance course is IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University).

With Regards
ravik1214
22nd December 2011, 03:59 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is this possible to do part time B.Tech course without attending classes?

Dear pal,
if you wish to do your course without attending class then you need to do by distant education only. But by doing a regular course you have various advantages than by distant education. Distant education is also referred to as distant learning, e learning or internet learning .
It is mainly suited for those who wish to study while doing job, etc. In such cases one can adopt this but it would be better if one ends by regular course. In india there are few university offering courses under distant education . IGNOU is the first university to offer this course.
The other universities are Annamalai university, osmania university, bharathiyar university, kamaraj university, etc.
The benefits of distant education is that you need to spend less time. The fee for the course is less. Studying while working. But make sure that the course is recognised by the distant education council.
22nd December 2011, 05:00 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to do part time B.Tech course without attending classes?

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can go for B.tech course through correspondence..

Where you don't need to attend every classes..

But , I will suggest you to go for B.tech course in regular method..

Which has more value than the correspondence course.

After completion of B.tech course in regular manner you will have lots of job opportunity..

So, try to get admission in B.tech course in regular scheme.

All the best.
22nd December 2011, 05:02 PM
mani_baban

Cool Re: Is this possible to do part time B.Tech course without attending classes?

If you want to Get B.Tech degree and you don't have enough time or you don't want to attend regular classes then the best choice for you to Complete B.Tech through Correspondace or Distant Learning.

This mode of education lets you to get your degree from home without attending any classes .Only you will have to do is to Deposit some fee and take part in the exams .You can prepare for your exam right from your home.

Best Universities Offering B.Tech Through Distant Learning

Jain Vishva Bharati Institute
Directorate of Distance Education, Shantiniketan, Ground Floor 20, 8 Camac Street, Calcutta 700017
Indira Gandhi National Open University
(New Delhi-110068) - Advanced Diploma leading to B.Tech (Civil) - Branches: Construction Management, Water Resources Engineering
Kota Open University
(Kota-324010) B.Tech - Branches: Civil (Construction Management), Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication and Mechanical
Sikkim Manipal University

So apply for these but the most popular university for any kind of distant learning or correspondance course is IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University).
26th April 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech course in part time but i want the certificate as regular in b.tech courses.i have finished diploma in information technology-it is possible?
27th September 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee amount for b.tech.
15th October 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

sir iam doing job as det in mnc company but i want to continue my studies ,that is i want to do btech in regular while doing job by managing the attendence from college .is it possible .please suggest me if any other way is there to complete my degree.
3rd April 2017, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am doing job after completed the diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineers so can I complete the b.tech course without attending any classes and can I get a regular mode certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?