18th September 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for Aerospace Engineering in USA after diploma in Electrical Engineering?

hello sir i complate my diploma in electrical engg. is that possible for me to get admission for aerospace engg.in u.s.a

Related Questions:
  1. List of top government institutions for B.Tech(Aerospace engineering) in India? I'm pursuing diploma in Electrical engineering
  2. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  3. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  4. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
  5. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  6. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  7. How may I do my education in Aerospace engineering from MIT(USA)? What's the admission procedure?
  8. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  9. How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  10. Which entrance exam to crack to have a better chance of studying B.Tech Aerospace engineering?
  11. Entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering for Diploma Electrical Engineer? -- [New]
  12. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  13. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  14. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  15. List of entrance exams available to study B.Tech Aerospace for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  16. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  17. Can I do mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in Aerospace Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
8th November 2011, 10:33 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for Aerospace Engineering in USA after diploma in Electrical Engineering?

dear friend,

yes, you can get admission but you should to clear in their entrance test for that .
so just go there and give
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?