18th November 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam to crack to have a better chance of studying B.Tech Aerospace engineering?

I am passed electrical diploma engineering in 2015. I want better chance to study B.tech Aerospace engineering.So what entrance examination i can clear for Aerospace engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MS in aerospace engineering in US? what are the top most colleges and entrance exams ?
  2. How should I join in EEE if I am interested in Aerospace Engineering?
  3. Can I do mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  5. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  6. Best coaching centers for XE stream in Bangalore? I am studying B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering
  7. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  8. Which course can I choose after completing 12th?
  9. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Indian Institute of Space and Technology?
  11. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
  12. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for doing masters in Aerospace engineering in USA universities?
  14. Should I take a drop after 12th for IIT JEE preparations?
  15. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  17. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen?
  18. Will there be any other Entrance Exams to join M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering being a candidate having not qualified in GATE Exam?
18th November 2015, 08:24 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to crack to have a better chance of studying B.Tech Aerospace engineering?

Hello freind,

As you have completed diploma in electrical engineering in 2015 you are eligible for doing B.Tech in any of the stream after qualifying the competition entrance exams. You can enter through the Lateral entry scheme in the 2nd Year year of the ongoing batches i.e you will get entry in the 3rd semester.

The Various Colleges offering the B.tech in Aerospace engineering :-

1)NMIMS Academy of Aviation_Maharashtra
2)Samalkha Group of Institutions_Panipat , Haryana
3)School of Aeronautics_New Delhi , Delhi NCR
4)GITAM University, Hyderabad_Hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh
5)Marri Laxman Reddy Institute of Technology & Management_Hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh
6)Jawaharlal College of Engineering and Technology_Palakkad , Kerala
7)Jawaharlal Institute of Technology_Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu
8)Priyadarshini College of Engineering_Nagpur , Maharashtra
9)Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology_Bangalore,
10)Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology_Gujarat,Gujarat
11)I.I.M.T Engineering College Meerut_Meerut , Uttar Pradesh
12)Indian Institute Of Space Science And Technology_Thiruvananthapuram , Kerala
13)Indian Institute of Technology_Mumbai , Maharashtra
14)Hindustan Aviation Academy_Bangalore, Karnataka
15)P.M. College of Engineering_Sonepat , Delhi NCR

The various entrance exams to be cracked for studying the B.tech in Aerospace engineering are as follows : -

JEE Mains, KEAM , WBJEE, VITEEE, ICAR, SRMJEEE, COMEDK , MH-CET, JEE Advance, UPSEE apart from these combined exams individual colleges as conduct their own entrance exams you can even go for those exams to get the admission in that particular college.

Hope I have been able to answer to your query.

~Regards~
Pravir007
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?