24th August 2020, 10:04 PM
Sightunseen

Is it possible to get admission in colleges without School Leaving and Character certificates?

I didn't get my School Leaving Certificate and Character Certificate from schools which was affiliated to BBOSE Board. How can I take admission in college without these certificates? Will colleges accept my admission? And, how can I get these certificates?

26th August 2020, 12:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in colleges without School Leaving and Character certificates?

°°° Actually it is not possible to get admission in college without school leaving and character certificate.
However, you can ask the college authorities to wait and give time to you to arrange the certificate from your school without out any restriction in college admission.

In meanwhile you can ask your school authorities to to provide you your school leaving and character certificate. For that you have to write an application to the school principal mentioning the need of character certificate and school leaving certificate.
26th August 2020, 06:49 PM
Shilnasanju

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in colleges without School Leaving and Character certificates?

School Leaving certificate is same as the Transfer Certificate, it shows that you have successfully completed the course. Without these certificate it is impossible to get admission in colleges. So inform your school about it and try to get it fast.
27th August 2020, 12:21 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Contact you school they will provide you School leaving certificate and character certificate .

Without these certificate any college won't give you admission.

At the time of character certificate ,migration certificate, school leaving certificate, previous mark sheet ,domicile certificate, birth certificate are necessarily required.
27th August 2020, 07:46 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

-There is nothing to worry about this,consult your school class teacher/Principal,write a request letter for Migration and bonafide credential,if not available then ask for permission letter for certain time duration with school attestation so that this you can produce to the college at the time of admission.Surely they will give time (10-15 days at least )for documents submission.

-To get transfer certificate and bonafide it jut take few minute to get it from school management,you need to approach to them.
28th August 2020, 12:35 PM
Richa Gurav

NO, it is not possible to get admission in college without a school leaving and character certificates.

If you don't have these certificates then you can write a request letter to the college authorities for giving you time to arrange these certificates.

Meanwhile request your school authorities for providing these certificates as soon as possible, write a letter to them for the same.
28th August 2020, 03:33 PM
Harsh_Chaturvedi

Smile Re: Is it possible to get admission in colleges without School Leaving and Character certificates?

It is impossible to get admission any colleges without Transfer Certificate. Tell your school to provide you Transfer certificate.
28th August 2020, 03:56 PM
Arpitdongre

actually the transfer certificate shows that you have successfully left the school.
without this you can not get admission in other school.
12th January 2023, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I did my 12th as a extranal student there for my school didn't give me living cetificut now i have 10 living cetificut and 12 marksheet can I get addmission in college
12th January 2023, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I have 10 living cetificut and 12 marksheet can I get addmission in college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?