28th July 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Physiotherapist in Indian Army for 26 years old BPT graduate?

Hello everyone, I am 26 years of age and completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT) course. I want to join Indian Army as a Physiotherapist. Kindly let me know about the procedure for joining. Thank you!

6th January 2023, 11:18 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Physiotherapist in Indian Army for 26 years old BPT graduate?

To join Indian Army as a Physiotherapist, candidate must have completed graduation and postgraduation in physiotherapy.
Such candidates have to appear for CDS( Combined Defence Exam) which is conducted by UPSC.
This exam is conducted twice a year .
Notification for the exam comes in March and August and the exam is conducted in February and August.
The age limit for this exam is 19 to 25 years.
12th January 2023, 03:10 PM
accivatravels
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to become a Physiotherapist in Indian Army for 26 years old BPT graduate?

In the Indian Army, physiotherapists begin their careers as Second Lieutenants. Upon completion of the Professionally Qualified Officer course, a Lieutenant becomes a Lieutenant. They can then apply for training to become Captain if they are interested in qualifying for higher ranks and developing military and leadership skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?