5th December 2011, 08:53 PM
SATHISH KUMAR KUMAR

Is it possible to get good core or designing field companies jobs after scoring 70% in GPA?

im stdying 3rd year mechanical, i hv maintaining 70% gpa yet,i also finished designing courses,let me know that is this possible to get gud jobs in core or designing field companies, pls rpy soon

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Mechanical jobs other than designing in core companies after Mechanical engineering with CGPA 8?
  2. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  3. Which companies can I look out for after scoring a GPA of 5.2?
  4. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
  5. List of companies providing jobs for Mechanical Engineers in Designing Field?
  6. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  7. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  8. Which are the top core companies related to Electrical Designing?
  9. Will there be any scope for Automobile Engineers in India? Which stream in Engineering has more scope among Mechanical, Automobile and ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do to get a teaching job after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  11. Are girls recruited into companies pertaining to designing field
  12. What and how should I prepare for the campus interview to make sure of getting job in core companies? -- [New]
  13. List of Core Companies in the field of Telecommunication Engineering?
  14. Can I get a job in IT sector after completing of my course in B.E Biotechnology?
  15. Companies for bioinformatics software designing jobs in India?
  16. List of top 20 core companies in electronic and communication field
  17. What is better after my 4th year computer science?
  18. How to get overseas jobs in Core Companies? Which companies take fresher mechanical engineers?
9th December 2011, 11:35 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to get good core or designing field companies jobs after scoring 70% in GPA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATHISH KUMAR KUMAR View Post
im stdying 3rd year mechanical, i hv maintaining 70% gpa yet,i also finished designing courses,let me know that is this possible to get gud jobs in core or designing field companies, pls rpy soon

POSSIBLE TO GET GOOD JOB WITH 70 GPA??

Yes, off-course you will get a good job in core companies with 70 GPA...

-> The best way to get the job is to prepare well for the campus placement which will happen the next year for you and be placed by end of your studies...

-> Core companies coming for campus placement will ask for 70 % marks as the eligibility criteria, so maintain the same % and try to improve more by the last year...

-> As you know there are very less off-campus placement and intake of freshers in core companies unless you get it in on-campus placement itself...

-> So put your hard work and prepare well for the selection rounds which is the aptitude test, Technical and HR interview...

-> To have more idea about how to prepare for campus placement CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Actually, after while, finding the ideas is the easy part. Sorting them through and turning them into stories, now, that's the hard work."
10th December 2011, 01:41 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get good core or designing field companies jobs after scoring 70% in GPA?

dear friend,
yes, my friend you can get a good job in core field as you have secured a good percentage of marks in B.tech course..

So, you can appear in any campus drive..

The list of companies where you can apply for a job are as follows:-

1.TATA MOTORS
2.TATA STEEL
3.GAIL
4.BEL
5.BHEL
6.SAIL
7.NTPC
8.ONGC
9.IOCL
10.RRB
11.Hindustan Motors

etc...

All these are good core companies for mechanical students.

All the best.
10th December 2011, 10:04 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get good core or designing field companies jobs after scoring 70% in GPA?

Dear pal,
to get into good companies most of the companies fix their lower limit of marks as 70%. Beyond this your skill and knowledge in the field makes you to get the job.
Knowing design skill provides you with better advantage. You will some consideration for it. You can try for job in off campus too.
There procedure involved in most of the campus placement involves filtration based on the marks followed by aptitude test, group discussion and personnel interview.
For making yourself eligible for the public sector units you need to write the GATE exam. To get into public sector companies competition will be more when compared to that of campus placement. So you need to get good gate score.
Do not worry you will surely get job in good company . Salary might be initially less but you will get promoted if you perform well.
21st July 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my final year eee, list of companies which i can i apply for and also is it right decision to go for IT companies instead my core?
20th December 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I am studying M.E in engineering design, can i get a job related to design in core industry.
25th May 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have Completed my B.Tech (Mechanical) with 72.43% in 2014, But there is no openings in these Stream for Entry-Level so please give me the suggestions towards career growth.
25th May 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have Completed my B.Tech (Mechanical) in 2014 with 72.43% But there is no Openings in Entry-Level Positions, Please give Suggestions towards career growth
21st May 2016, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing my third year in b.tech & I have opted EEE..I secured a 75% cgp tii now ..I do want to join a core company after b.tech .since all companies are considering the gate score should I go for gate coaching now or should I drop a year for coaching & I don't want to go for m.tech.....
plz reply.....................:(
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?