4th December 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get registered for GATE exam after last date?

is it possible to get registered for gate after last date? ...please tell me the last date

6th December 2011, 12:41 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get registered for GATE exam after last date?

The application process of GATE-2012 has been closed already on 21st October 2011.

There is no any provision of applying for the exam after the last date.

If you want to appear for GATE then you should apply next year i.e. for GATE 2013.

You should try to apply on time next year.

As you have already missed the chance of appearing the exam you have almost
one year and couple of months for the next exam.

So, you should utilize this time to prepare yourself best possible so that you
can fetch very good score.

Also, you must keep in mind that the importance of GATE has gone up from
this year because the written test of NTPC, BHEL and IOCL for recruitment of
engineering graduates has been replaced by GATE score.
6th December 2011, 02:22 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Now it is not Possible to fill the application form of GATE exam .

As the Last date to fill the application form of GATE exam is 21st Oct 2011.

So this year you are missed to appear for GATE entrance.Then you can appear for Gate entrance for next year.

The exam notification for GATE-2013 may release in the month of September.

For more details,then click here

Eligibility criteria for GATE exam:

You should have complete graduation degree in Engineering/Architecture/Statistical course.
Appearing for final year with above mentioned course can also eligible for Gate exam.
6th December 2011, 08:35 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
no one can register for any exam once deadline for registering is once. But there is chance for registering only if the authorities extend the last date due to some reasons
as for GATE is concern the last date for registering got over on 21st october 2011. And so you can not register for the oncoming exam. But do not worry as there is no limit for the number of attempts and also you can attempt the exam at any age provided you prepare well.
Remember that only final year and aspirant who have completed their bachelor degree can only apply. By missing the registration you have got a year to prepare yourself for the exam. So work hard and score good marks in the exam which will be held in 2013.
6th December 2011, 10:43 AM
jayparikh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is it possible to get registered for gate after last date? ...please tell me the last date
Last date for applying to GATE was 21st October.
and NO, you can not apply for GATE after last date. they are quite strict about it.
6th December 2011, 10:48 AM
tejesh_09

It is not possible to get registered for GATE(GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST FOR ENGINEERS) after last date.

The last date for application for GATE 2012 was on 21.10.2011 hence you can not be registered after this date.

To appear for GATE 2013 you have to wait and registered your self only in the next year. So you are now getting almost more then one year for preparation for GATE exam accordingly prepare your self for GATE 2013 to score good.
6th December 2011, 11:34 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

The Last date to apply for GATE-2012 has been closed already on 21st October 2011.So iam sorry to say but there is no such provision to fill the application form .Iam afraid to say that now you will have to wait till next year and then only you can fill the GATE application form.

The GATE examination is conducted every year by the IIT.The last date to apply for the 2012 GATE exam was 21 October which means that all students must have filled the application form before 21 October .The students who failed to do so will not be allowed to fill the application form in any circumstances.

There is no criteria to fill the application form with late fee so iam sorry to say but you can not apply for the GATE 2012 EXAM.

Eligibility for the examination ::

There is no age limit for the examination .

You must have passed your 4 year engineering degree or you must have completed MSc from a recognized college

Final year students are allowed to take exam

Prefinal year students are not allowed to appear from this year .
6th December 2011, 04:35 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is it possible to get registered for GATE exam after last date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Last Date For GATE Applications

The last date for submission of GATE 2012 application forms was 21st October,2011 and i am really sorry but by no means it is possible for you to get yourself registered for the exam..

The GATE 2012 shall be conducted on 29th January,2012 in the online mode and on 12th February,2012..

You can apply for GATE next year as there is no age limit or any restriction on the number of attempts for appearing in this exam..

You have a complete one year for your preparations now..

Through the GATE score..you can go on to pursue M.Tech course in any prestigious institute or you can also get a really good job with a high package in any Public Sector Unit..

for study material for your stream..Click Here

for more info about the GATE exam..Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
6th December 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

hI ,Please guide me , I had complited my diploma in engineering ,having work experience of 10 years and then i complited grade -I , Can i am eligible for taking admission For M-tech in industrial safety . Please advice .
6th December 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi buddy.
I am so sad to tell u that you cant apply for GATE exam this year,as its management has no provision of applying again after the last date.Now you have wait for the next year to apply for gate.
11th February 2012, 11:29 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

there is chance for registering only if the authorities extend the last date due to some reasonsas for GATE is concern the last date for registering got over on 21st october 2011. And so you can not register for the oncoming exam. But do not worry as there is no limit for the number of attempts and also you can attempt the exam at any age provided you prepare well.the Last date to fill the application form of GATE exam is 21st Oct 2011.
So this year you are missed to appear for GATE entrance.Then you can appear for Gate entrance for next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?