2nd November 2016, 06:13 PM
xte12

Is it possible to give class 12th (Arts) exam from private if I failed twice in 12th (Science)?

Hello Sir, Is it possible to give class 12th (Arts) exam externally from private? I have completed 11th science but failed in class 12th exam. I have already lost one year and it is difficult for me to clear the subject of Physics and Chemistry so I want to give the exam of 12th with Arts stream to complete my higher secondary education. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
4th November 2016, 10:15 AM
rajneesh kumar18212

Smile Re: Is it possible to give class 12th (Arts) exam from private if I failed twice in 12th (Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xte12 View Post
Hello Sir, Is it possible to give class 12th (Arts) exam externally from private? I have completed 11th science but failed in class 12th exam. I have already lost one year and it is difficult for me to clear the subject of Physics and Chemistry so I want to give the exam of 12th with Arts stream to complete my higher secondary education. Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, it is possible. You can do your 12th in the State Open Schools. For this you will have to contact your nearest school. They will provide you the complete details about the registration and all the important details. You can also find your state open schools by going to the official website of your board.
4th November 2016, 08:46 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to give class 12th (Arts) exam from private if I failed twice in 12th (Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xte12 View Post

Yes, it is possible to do the 12th through the state open schools. If you are unable to clear your 12th class with regular study, then you can apply through the State Open Schools. State Open School is a faculty that provide you chance to complete your study. You can contact your nearest government school, to apply through the SOS ( State Open Schools).
Go to your nearest government school and contact them.
They will provide you the complete details about your problem.
11th March 2019, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to give class 12th (Arts) exam from private if I failed twice in 12th (Science)?

I got failed in class 11 commerce stream can I give private exam externally of class 12 arts stream please reply me fast sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?