7th October 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join directly in second year of degree course?

Hi actually I am studied 10 th standard and join polytechnic college. Now I am going to join any degree courses. Is it possible to join direct second year..

30th July 2016, 12:01 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join directly in second year of degree course?

Yes, it is possible to join degree in second year after polytechnic or diploma course. Diploma candidates can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get direct admission in second year of bachelor of technology. LEET is conducted by various state technical universities for admission of diploma candidates into degree course.

For LEET examination, candidate must score minimum of 60% marks in diploma. LEET is conducted in May to June every year. You can apply for exam when notification is released and appear in exam and secure good rank to get admission in desired stream of engineering. Notification is generally released in March to April.
17th April 2021, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join directly in second year of degree course?

Iam a physics graduate, can i take another bachelor's degree under calicut university and directly join to second year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?