25th December 2011, 09:32 AM
SUDHARSON.N

Is this possible for me to get a Job in BHEL being a Physically Handicapped candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE? What Qualification I need to have for this?

HELLO SIR!!!AM 'SUDHARSON' FROM 'TRICHY'.CURRENTLY I AM DOING MY 3rd YEAR ENGINEERS DEGREE IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING.I AM A PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED PERSON!I AM DEEPLY INTENDED TO BE A PART OF BHEL!IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITIES FOR A PERSON LIKE ME TO BE GET PLACED IN BHEL! IF SO WHAT ARE ALL THE QUALIFICATIONS SHOULD I 'VE FOR GETTING PLACED IN BHEL! AFTER COMPLETING MY ENGINEERING.PLEASE GUIDE ME!!
THANKING U!

Related Questions:
  1. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  2. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  3. Which course shall I do to get job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?
  4. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  5. What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?
  6. Best government jobs for Physically Handicapped Chemical Engineers?
  7. When the notification for Internship will be released by BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Job Opportunities for me being a Physically Handicapped candidate of MBA Finance?
  9. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Eligibility criteria for BHEL and NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?
  11. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped? I am a B.Tech mechanical student
  12. Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?
  13. Will I get a job after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE with 8 backlogs?
  14. Syllabus for BHEL and SAIL Exams for ECE and Mechanical Engineering stream candidates? Minimum Qualification to appear for these Exams? Can I give these exams being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester?
  15. Can I apply for GATE as a Physically Handicapped candidate without any certificate?
  16. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  17. Reservation for physically challenged students in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped? -- [New]
25th December 2011, 12:07 PM
venkatyugandhar

Default Re: Is this possible for me to get a Job in BHEL being a Physically Handicapped candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE? What Qualification I need to have for this?

HI ...
As you are a student of b.tech of course ECE u can get the job in BHEL ...
If u have a good aggregate above 72% and if you have a good command on your subject..Then it would be easy for you to get into BHEL...
Now just focus on yiur studies and maintaining aggregate then you can get into BHEL
15th June 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible for me to get a Job in BHEL being a Physically Handicapped candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE? What Qualification I need to have for this?

How much score should I have in gate to get a jpb in bhel
5th November 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi I m a 3rd yr student pursuing electrical and electronics engg. Course from nit Jamshedpur.....what r the citeria should I bmhave to fulfill to get into bhel.
12th December 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

i am BE in mechanical engeenering and i m handicap(partialy blind) i get job in engeenering field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?