1st November 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the UGC NET exam roll number? What should be the steps I need to follow for the same?

Sir/Mam,

I lost my ugc net exam roll number. I would like to know how to get it again. What is the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Is it possible for me to get my roll number back? What is the process which we need to follow for this now?

Thank you!

24th March 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the UGC NET exam roll number? What should be the steps I need to follow for the same?

I cleared my NET exam in Women's Studies in June 2013 but have not received the certificate yet. I have lost my roll number now. How can I get the certificate in this case?
30th May 2017, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the UGC NET exam roll number? What should be the steps I need to follow for the same?

I have roll number of ugc net 2017 jan. But unfortunately i found that the starting two digit erased now please help me how i recover
31st May 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I lost my ugc net exam roll number. I would like to know how to get it again. What is the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Is it possible for me to get my roll number back? What is the process which we need to follow for this now?

Thank you!
9th June 2017, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I LOST MY ROLL NUMBER OF UGC NET DECEMBER 2016? WHAT STEPS SHOULD I HAVE TO DO FOR THE SAME?
30th August 2017, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I sent an email to NET helpline email. How long does it take to get reply from them?
31st August 2017, 07:22 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To get UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) exam hall ticket number you need to follow few steps which will be mentioned below.

Procedure:
- You need to visit the official website: https://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/Root/LoginPage.aspx
- You need to fill the application form.
- You need to upload & scan the photo and signature.
- You need to pay the application fees through online or through DD.
- After filling and completing all these process you need to print the application form.
- You'll get an email and a message to the registered mail and phone number about application number, exam dates and other details.
- You can login through the application number.
4th January 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i have lost my roll number of UGC NET Examination conducted on NOVEMBER 5th 2017.How to get it again?
27th November 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my application number for UGC NET EXAM which will get held in december 2018,however I am unable to download my admit card please tell me the procedure to find out my application number
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?