12th July 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Which books should I refer for BSEB exam? How to prepare for 12th to get good marks?

How to prepare for 12 to get good marks.. From which book should I prepare for the bseb exam of 12th???
Plzzz help!

14th July 2015, 12:25 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which books should I refer for BSEB exam? How to prepare for 12th to get good marks?

I'll try to keep my answer short and crisp. The various tips which will help you in your 12th exams are-

1. First of all stop thinking about it.
2. Start with the basics.
3. Practice as much as you can.
4. Do question from every book you get to hear
5. Work hard but smartly too.
6. Take every question as a challenge you have to cross.
7. Do group study. Your 4 hour work will be done in 2 H if you have an intellectual friend circle.

Now coming to the books, i would suggest you that you stick to the very basic books that are prescribed to you as they cover all the topics and complete syllabus in detail.

Other reference books of various coaching centers like
FITJEE or
AKASH
could be helpful but those are a bit of higher standard and those are also not required as far as only the intermediate exams are concerned.
12th September 2015, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books should I refer for BSEB exam? How to prepare for 12th to get good marks?

My syllabus is not complete and I have to get 90 % in BSEB examination.Tell me how?
27th November 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any benefit of new pattern change in bseb exam pattern?
how to prepare accordingly to it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?