22nd May 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue CA while working in bank in Bangalore?

I have been working in a bank for the past 3+ years. Is it possible for me to pursue CA? And if yes how do I go about doing it in Bangalore?

23rd May 2015, 10:25 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Post Re: Is it possible to pursue CA while working in bank in Bangalore?

Yes, it's possible to do chartered accountancy course (CA) while you are on the banking job or on any other full-time job.It is just that people who are on a job have to strategies their time in order to devote enough time for chartered accountancy course study.

It is correspondence course assumed to be difficult. The students who apply for this course after 12th or while doing graduation sometimes take proper coaching.

The program is offered through two-mode correspondence as well as through oral coaching at CA study centers.

4 Stages of Chartered Accountancy.

CPT

IPCC

IPCW

AND

CA FINAL

Common Proficiency Test - Subjects:

Fundamental of Accounting
Mercantile Law
General Economics
Quantitative Aptitude

CA it takes around 4.5 years on a whole.After clearing both IPCC (group I & II )

You can appear for final examination.CA total fee is around 40000/- to 45000/-.

HOW TO APPLY

You have to register yourself for appearing for the examination held by CA.
Examinations are held twice in a year in June and December for june terms student need to apply
before dec 5 of a previous year and for December exam you have to apply for before June 5.

Official website
www.icai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?