4th November 2018, 04:14 PM
Chaithra M B Gowda

Is it possible to pursue MCA after completion of graduation with B.Com?

I have completed my graduation in B.Com. Can I do MCA now as my Masters course? I had taken Computer Science in my Pre-University i.e., in my Intermediate.

11th November 2018, 06:46 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue MCA after completion of graduation with B.Com?

MCA is Master in Computer Application and it is three year course. Candidate passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to appear in entrance examination for admission in the course.

The common eligibility to appear in examination varies with examination. For appearing in some of the examination the required qualification is that candidate must have Mathematics in 12th.

So, kindly visit the official website to get detail information for appearing in the examination.
12th November 2018, 09:53 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue MCA after completion of graduation with B.Com?

The eligibility criteria for Master of Computer Applications:

1. Those who have done bachelor's degree in commerce can apply for MCA course if they have studied Mathematics at 12th level.

If you have not studied this subject then you can not pursue MCA course. If you are eligible after meeting above criteria then you can apply for NIMCET exam for admission in top colleges of this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?