3rd October 2018, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study LLB for BTech CSE graduate with 8 years gap?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BTech with Computer Science Engineering around 8 years ago. Now, I want to study LLB course. I would like to know that with a huge gap in academics, is it possible to study this LLB course?

5th October 2018, 03:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study LLB for BTech CSE graduate with 8 years gap?

LLB is Bachelor in Law and it is three year course after the bachelor degree. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, candidates passed bachelor degree are eligible to appear in the entrance examination for admission in the course. There is no age limit to appear in examination for admission.

No age limitation and gap year restriction for admission in the course. You can visit the official website of the college or university for the detail information about examination.
5th October 2018, 09:36 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study LLB for BTech CSE graduate with 8 years gap?

It is possible to study Bachelor of Law after an academic of 8 years of bachelor's degree in computer science engineering.

~~There is no upper age limit for pursuing LLB course.

~~Qualification required is bachelor's degree with minimum of 50% marks.

Top law university conducts their exam.
5th October 2018, 10:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year course. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course as per Bar Council of India.

There is also no limitation on gap year to get admission in LLB course.

So, you will become eligible to get admission after qualifying in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?