3rd October 2018, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to become Customs Inspector for BTech Electrical student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of BTech, studying with Electrical Engineering. I want to become Customs Inspector. I would like to know about the requirements through which I can become a Custom Inspector. Kindly tell me asap.

5th October 2018, 03:41 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to become Customs Inspector for BTech Electrical student?

To become Custom Inspector you have to appear and qualify in CGL examination. The examination is conducted by SSC.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. Candidates with qualifying marks in bachelor degree are eligible to appear in examination.

You have to appear and qualify in all the stages of examination for the final selection. For more information about syllabus and other details visit at. www.ssc.nic.in.
5th October 2018, 09:34 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements to become Customs Inspector for BTech Electrical student?

For customer inspector, you can apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination.

~~Academic qualification for the above mentioned exam is bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

~~B.Tech Electrical candidate can apply for exam.

For becoming custom officer, you can apply for Civil Services exam and clear it to join IRS Custom and Excise.
5th October 2018, 10:22 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ) conducts CGL ( Combined Graduate Level ) entrance examination for recruitment in various government jobs.

You will also become eligible for recruitment as Custom Inspector after qualifying in the examination. Candidates with bachelor degree qualification are eligible to appear in the examination.

For recruitment as an officer you have to appear and qualify in three stages of Civil Service examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?