15th January 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to switch from Engineering to BBA for a student who is weak in Maths?

I'm a CBSE PCM student passed out with 71%. My Mathematics (Calculus, Integration, Differentiation) are weak. At present I'm doing Engineering. Can I do BBA? If I will do so, what difficulties I would face in BBA? How can I overcome those difficulties?

Related Questions:
20th January 2018, 09:30 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to switch from Engineering to BBA for a student who is weak in Maths?

No, you can't switch from Engineering to BBA course while pursuing the course. If you are not interested to pursue Engineering course then, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of BBA course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing BBA course. Admissions in BBA course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through admission test/ entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?