4th January 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in Civil engineering after completing B.E Mechanical?

is it possible to take admission in civil engineering after completing B.E. mechanical

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to take admission in Civil engineering after completing B.E Mechanical?
  2. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering?
  3. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  4. How to do PG in Civil and become a government contractor after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year of Civil Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  6. Is it possible to take admission in B.E IT engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical or diploma in Mechanical
  7. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  8. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to get admission in US university after completing mechanical engineering
  11. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma? -- [New]
  13. Admission in engineering after securing 70% in 12th class? Best branch of engineering in Civil, EC and Mechanical?
  14. How many seats are available in VIT this year for B.Tech
  15. Can I do M.Tech. in Civil Engineering after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in civil engineering from HBTE
  17. Can I apply for D2D admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I get admission for 2nd year engineering after completing diploma in Karnataka with 72% in Mechanical Engineering? What are the documents and procedure for admission?
5th November 2013, 04:03 PM
manashcit

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in Civil engineering after completing B.E Mechanical?

Dear friends,after complete BE in mechanical ,if you want study ME in civil, then you need to appear entrance exam for the civil branch .After qualify the exam you are able to take the civil branch.
5th November 2013, 04:08 PM
manashcit

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in Civil engineering after completing B.E Mechanical?

Dear friend, after complete BE in mechanical engineering if you want to study ME in civil engineering then you need to appear in the entrance exam for the civil branch.After qualify the entrance exam you are able to change the branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?