12th July 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take PCMB with computer science in 11th and 12th standard?

I want to know that can it be possible to take PCMB with computer science/IT in 11th & 12th instead of any language.? Can you please give me the details on the same? I really wanted to try out both the possibilities. So, kindly give me the answer.

12th July 2017, 11:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take PCMB with computer science in 11th and 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to take computer science as man paper in 12th board but not instead of language paper.

Candidate must have to pursue one language paper.

So, you cannot select computer science instead of language paper.
13th July 2017, 11:41 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take PCMB with computer science in 11th and 12th standard?

Yes, definitely you can take PCMB stream in 11th and 12th.

In this case, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology will be your primary subjects and Computer Science will be your Optional subject.

But this facility of opting subjects is not available in all schools. You can get this facility in prominent schools only.
13th July 2017, 10:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can take following subject combination in 11th standard.

1. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English. Now as fifth subject, you can take Computer science and sixth as Biology.

Students can opt for six subjects in 10+2. But you need to score at least passing marks to clear all subjects.
14th July 2017, 06:07 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can take physics, chemistry and mathematics along with biology in class 12th.

Computer science is an optional subject. In place of computer science you can select Hindi or physical education.

Physics, Chemistry , maths and biology are the main subjects of class 12th while computer is optional subject.
3rd February 2020, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Which schools do you think will give PCMB Computer Science in Delhi NCR
8th June 2020, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY View Post
You can take following subject combination in 11th standard.

1. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English. Now as fifth subject, you can take Computer science and sixth as Biology.

Students can opt for six subjects in 10+2. But you need to score at least passing marks to clear all subjects.
Which schools do you think allow PCMB with computer science in Delhi NCR?
23rd July 2020, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I take PCMB with Computer Science? In which schools This facility is provided in delhi NCR?
26th July 2020, 12:26 AM
omsingh9555

In this case, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology will be your primary subjects and Computer Science will be your Optional subject.

But this facility of opting subjects is not available in all schools.
26th July 2020, 12:27 AM
omsingh9555

But this facility of opting subjects is not available in all schools.
27th July 2020, 08:25 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Yes, you can take computer science along with PCMB that is physics,chemistry, mathematics and biology.
But the thing is that choices of subjects given is different in different schools. In every school, there is not a choice of opting CS with PCMB. You can contact the concerned school faculty/friends/website for more details.
7th March 2021, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to take computer science in 11th if I haven't computer science in class 10th's subjects? Please reply soon.
4th May 2022, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed class 11th with pcb. Can I opt pcmb in class 12th by cbse board?
14th May 2022, 12:05 PM
Naresh199

Yes, definitely you can take PCMB stream in 11th and 12th. In this case, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology will be your primary subjects and Computer Science will be your Optional subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?