31st December 2011, 01:32 AM
S. Sonali

For which post am I eligible after doing BSc degree? What is the age limit to write the exam?

I have done BSc (BZC) degree to which post in group i am eligible. Also i am a BC candidate so what is the age limit to write the exam

31st December 2011, 06:39 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which post am I eligible after doing BSc degree? What is the age limit to write the exam?

dear friend,
After completion of B.Sc you can go for jobs like-

1.BANK PO exam.
Age eligibility:- Age should be in between 21-30 years . For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.
2.Defense exams like-CDS
Age eligibility:-
For I.M.A- age should be in between 19-24 years.
For NAVY wing:-Age should be in between 19-22 years.
For Air force wing:- Age should be in between 19-23 years.

3.UPSC civil service exams.
Age eligibility:-Age should be in between 21-30 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years. For OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.
You can go for any of these jobs..
So, go for it.
All the best.
31st December 2011, 09:48 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which post am I eligible after doing BSc degree? What is the age limit to write the exam?

Hi dear.........
After BCA , you can apply for UPSC exams...........
I am providing you the detyails information of this exam.............

There are many more like you can can apply for bank , Indian Army , etc............

Good luck..................
7th October 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying B.Sc B.Z.C 2nd year.I like to that am i eligible for IT jobs after completion of my graduation?
8th June 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Which cours is best after B.sc
14th June 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

please suggest the procedure for admission and entrance exam for phd in management in iits
26th September 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam compleated degree bzc what are the jobs and percentage
15th October 2021, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed bzc can l elizible for group exams or can I go to bank exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?