20th December 2009, 06:02 PM

Which post may i apply? I have completed mba but have one arrear exam pending

hi i have finished mba may i apply that exam but i have one arrear paper then send me question model

4th January 2010, 01:19 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which post may i apply? I have completed mba but have one arrear exam pending

We are unable to understand you query.

I think your question is incomplete,please edit it or provide us clear concept what do you asking for,so that we can help you in a perfect manner.
5th January 2010, 09:07 PM
sreemanthrarupini

Default Re: Which post may i apply? I have completed mba but have one arrear exam pending

you can apply for government exams and the post will depend on the vacancy
5th January 2010, 10:46 PM
rohit kumar singh

see...i think u should prepare for campus placement...some companies give opportunity to students having problem like u...but some dont...so dont worry...make urself strong do preparation
6th January 2010, 04:34 PM
kusum singal

you can apply for government jobs.you can apply for bank assistent manager and for manager.there are many jobs for graduate student.
best of luck
8th January 2010, 12:30 AM
ryan
Senior Member+

you can apply for almost all the mba exams ,but dont forget to go through the prospectus before filling the form ,specially about the arrear.

but most of the exams allows writing the exam because they seek the result shhet at the time of interview,if you can produce the final mark sheet to them at that point the n i dont think there will be any problem.
8th January 2010, 02:18 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

you can easily clear the arrear before the results of all the exams for recruitment are declared for both private and govt. sector......
it should not affect while for applying for the exams.......
for question papers please specify your field or the field you are interested to apply.....
best of luck
8th January 2010, 12:44 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Hello
We are not getting your problem with the language of your query so pls clarify first you have done MBA in which field whats your problem exactly, only then we'll be able to help you out.
8th January 2010, 01:01 PM
Senior Member+++

HELLO
we are not able to understand your problem kindly edit your problem. But as you have completed your mba you can go for any managerial jobs in the relevant field
8th January 2010, 02:42 PM
Senior Member+++

helloo we are not getting your problem .but after completing your mba you can register with your cv on various job providers ..such s monster.com
shine.com
naukri.com
8th January 2010, 04:25 PM
Abhishek Dhoot

hie friend.....
you have a great career scope after completion of MBA
get best career options on ......
www.webindia123.com
good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8th January 2010, 07:26 PM
Abhilash Bachulinge

hi friend
can you clarify your question
i am unable to understand
8th January 2010, 09:10 PM
mathur

hi
please clearify your problem. which exam are you talking about?
8th January 2010, 10:05 PM
Abhishek Dhoot

hie,,,,i would prefer for further education
you can apply for various government exams for further education ...
can also do jobs..
visit provided website to get good jobs
www.shine.com
goodluck.........
10th January 2010, 08:44 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

what do you mean by arrear exam?
the future for MBA is good but did not get your question
19th February 2010, 10:32 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

hey friend,
please tell me the meaning of "arrear exam".
then after i will provide you the best information.
if its meaning is backlog exam,then you must clear your exam at the time of result announced by any government job,for which you are applying.
ok
best of luck.
2nd September 2010, 02:12 PM
syedirshadameen

Post Re: Which post may i apply? I have completed mba but have one arrear exam pending

First you complete your mba arrear and then try best of luck
3rd September 2010, 03:59 PM
sanjusabu

Dear friend,
really sorry but i cannot understand what is the meanning of 'arrear exam'. Please edit it so that we can give you a clear idea .
Bye.
17th March 2011, 08:23 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
We are unable to understand you query.

I think your question is incomplete,please edit it or provide us clear concept what do you asking for,so that we can help you in a perfect manner.
thank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?