5th April 2012, 03:42 PM
kiran.waghmare21

In which post should I apply after passing MBA in Information Technology?

I am a Bachelor of Engineer in Computer Technology. Also I have completed my MBA in Information Technology.
I am confused which post should be apply for the job??
Now i am hunt for the job. Pls reply ([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of government job would be suitable for me after completion of graduation with MSCIT and Tally courses?
  2. How to pursuing MBA after passing B.Tech 3rd year with Information Technology?
  3. Information about the post of SSR and Sailor? Can I apply for the post after passing B.Com?
  4. Can I apply for BSNL after completing diploma in information technology? Details on how can I apply?
  5. How to do MSc after passing B.Tech form Information Technology
  6. What are the different post graduation course which I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Anaesthesia technology? -- [New]
  7. How should I apply for MBA in Banking Technology?
  8. How to do MSc after passing B.Tech from Information Technology inspite of MBA and M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech from Information Technology
  9. Can I do MBA in Information Technology after completing bachelor of commerce degree from Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any MBA technical stream available after MBA and B.Tech Computer Science?
  11. What is the eligibility for MCA? I have completed BCA
  12. Is there any post for MBA student in India Army?
  13. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of MBA?
  14. Job opportunities in Goverment Sector for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) candidate?
  15. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  16. ICFAI University, MBA, Information Technology and Systems – I (MB1C3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the best options after completion of B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  18. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
17th November 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which post should I apply after passing MBA in Information Technology?

my self appear for b.e.(i.t) final year. i wnt to do mba from mumbai university then which kind of mba courses are available for me, and what syllabus of it.
also wht type of entrance exam for that?
hw cn i make registration for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?