15th March 2013, 12:20 AM
chedegayatri

Preparation to do while pursuing engineering to join Air Force?

preparations to do while engineering to join air force

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Air force as a Pilot? I am pursuing my engineering
  2. How can I Join Air Force and what are the requirements?
  3. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  4. What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  5. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  6. Can i join Air Force? i am a B.E. student
  7. Can I join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of CSE?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How can I join Indian Air Force after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  14. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  15. How can I join as Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 10th standard?
  16. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  18. Can i join Air Force after pursuing 3 years diploma in government polytechnic Bijonor?
31st August 2013, 08:48 PM
reshma_p26
Member+

Default Re: Preparation to do while pursuing engineering to join Air Force?

HELLO FRIEND,
FOR THE PREPARATION FOR AIR FORCE,WHILE PERSUING YOUR ENGINEERING,YOU SHOULD START REFERRING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING BOOKS:
1)AFCAT by Arihant Publication
2)AFCAT by Priyanka Prakashan
3)AFCAT by Ramesh Publishing House

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?