8th April 2017, 10:59 PM
Mamatha Pasupuleti

Previous year geophysics question papers?

Can you please provide me the previous year geophysics question papers? Where to get them? It will be helpful for me to refer and get prepared for the exam, so please give me the details on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for M.Sc Geophysics of BHU?
  2. Previous year question papers and syllabus of Geophysics entrance exam conducted by BHU for M.Sc programme?
  3. Previous year Question Papers of ONGC for Geophysics?
  4. Previous 5 year Question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Geophysics? Which Books should I refer for this?
  5. Syllabus, exam pattern and previous years papers of ONGC GT Geophysics(Surface)
  6. Download question papers of previous years for ISM Dhanbad M.Sc(Geophysics) entrance exam
  7. BHU Geophysics old question papers?
  8. GATE Geology And Geophysics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  10. IIT JAM Geophysics Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Can I do MSc in Geophysics after B.Tech? Any good institutes providing M.Tech in geophysics?
  12. Syllabus, sample question papers with solution and study materials of AUCET for M.Sc Geophysics programme?
  13. Last 10 years entrance question papers with answers of Geophysics of BHU?
  14. Last years question papers of CUSAT MSc Marine Geophysics?
  15. Question papers of BHU MSc Geophysics?
  16. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Geophysics) being a B.Sc(Physics) Honours student? Percentage required to get admission?
  17. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Books to be referred to prepare for ONGC graduate trainee exam in geophysics
3rd June 2017, 08:18 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year geophysics question papers?

Previous year geophysics papers are attached with this post.

The attachments are given below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIT JAM Geophysics Sample Paper 1.pdf(3.62 MB, 67 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JAM Geophysics Sample Paper 3.pdf(3.47 MB, 32 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JAM Geophysics Sample Paper 5.pdf(1.43 MB, 31 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?