5th January 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Previous years placement statistics of NIT Warangal Metallurgy branch? Any chance to get placed with 6 pointer

can i get previous years placement statistics of nit warangal metallurgy branch ?????will a student with 6 pointer(cgpa) in my branch get placed ????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in any of the top branch like CSE in NIT warangal? Currently I am getting a seat in chemical
  2. Can I have a chance to get NIT Warangal after scoring 147 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Do I have any chance to get in NIT Warangal or any NIT after scoring 123 marks out of 360?
  4. What should I choose between Chemical and Metallurgy Engineering in NIT Warangal and Civil Engineering in JNTU Hyderabad? Do these courses offer good salaries?
  5. Can I get a good branch in NIT Warangal after scoring 239 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Should i take admission in NIT Warangal or re-appear for GATE exam? Placement status for M.Tech in NIT Warangal? What is the highest salary offered?
  7. Can I get a chance in Warangal NIT after scoring 51 marks in AIEEE(SC)?
  8. Do I have an opportunity to get a seat in top branches like CSE?
  9. How can I get information for admission information in SC Category in NIT Warangal?
  10. How much salary can I earn after completion of B.Tech in IIT?
  11. Will I get a seat in NIT Warangal with computer science branch after scoring 200 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Can i get Warangal NIT branch after scoring 52769 AIR and 7369 in AP?
  13. How can I get admission in NIT Warangal and which branch? I got 211 marks in AIEEE in open category
  14. Chance in NITs after GATE score of 409 in EEE branch and rank 4695?
  15. Best college for MTech in INDIA for ELECTRICAL -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get a seat in Warangal NIT after scoring 33000 rank?
  17. Can I get a seat in Warangal NIT after scoring 33,000 rank?
  18. How much rank I have to get and how many marks I have to score to get admission for EEE in NIT Warangal being a candidate of SC category?
15th March 2023, 02:17 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years placement statistics of NIT Warangal Metallurgy branch? Any chance to get placed with 6 pointer

To get past-years placement statistics for all courses (including B.Tech in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) offered at NIT (National Institute of Technology), Warangal, you can refer to the link https://www.nitw.ac.in/path/?dept=/placement.

Further, for a student with 6-pointer, there will be limited opportunities as in general many top companies asks for around 6.5 to 7-pointer as eligibility for recruitment in their company but if you have a good CV comprising of skills required by the company then you can still get placed. Also, there are companies that do allow 6-pointer to apply for their company. So, be hopeful and prepare well for your placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?