30th April 2012, 08:56 AM
meghnaRAM

Previous years question papers of MCA entrance exam?

How i get previous question papers of mca entrance exam?...please send to me those papers

2nd September 2012, 10:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of MCA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghnaRAM View Post
How i get previous question papers of mca entrance exam?...please send to me those papers
~~~ Previous year Question Paper of MCA entrance exam ~~~

Those Candidates have Graduation degree with above 50% marks are applicable for MCA Entrance exam. (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category)

You must have mathematics subject in 12th or Graduation standard.

You have not mention the exact MCA entrance exams name .In India there are so many entrance exams for MCA admission .So i have attached the Question Paper of IIT-JAM ,General MCA papers and TANCET-MCA entrance exam papers.

So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.You can observe the pattern of the Question papers .
Attached Files
File Type: doc MCA Model Paper 1.doc(102.5 KB, 47 views)
File Type: doc MCA Model Paper 2.doc(76.0 KB, 44 views)
File Type: pdf TANCET MCA Sample Paper 4.pdf(143.0 KB, 64 views)
File Type: pdf TANCET MCA Sample Paper 5.pdf(158.7 KB, 48 views)
File Type: pdf IIT-JAM-Question-Paper--2007-Computer-Applications..pdf(61.8 KB, 99 views)
File Type: pdf IIT-JAM-Question-Paper--2006-Computer-Applications..pdf(61.8 KB, 111 views)
2nd September 2012, 12:06 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of MCA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghnaRAM View Post

MCA Exam Details:
  • MCA stands for Master's in Computer Applications. This course has been designed in such a way so that it can meet with the demands of the software companies and IT industry. The duration of this course is three years and after completing this course you can easily find a job both in the public and private sectors.
  • The whole course has been divided into six semesters and in the final year you will get to specialize in the following subjects: Software Development Networking, Hardware Technology, Application Software, System Management, Trouble Shooting, Development and Internet.
  • If you want to pursue MCA since its a post graduation degree therefore you should complete your graduation first and it is also important to secure 60 percent of marks at graduation level.
  • Even final year students who are about to give the final year exam or awaiting the result of their final year exam can also give this exam. They too are eligible.
  • It is important to have mathematics at 10+2 level and you can also take this subject at graduation level if you want to. This is an important criteria no doubt.
  • There is no age limit as far as pursuing this course is concerned so you have the liberty to choose the time when you want to do this course.
  • As there is no entrance examination for this course as such therefore you need to shortlist some of the colleges on your own where you want to apply. The admission process generally differs from one college to the other. In some universities admission is given on the basis of the marks obtained at graduation level while others prefers to take an entrance examination. Final result is published by taking together the marks of written exam and graduation marks.
  • Following are some of the top MCA Entrance Exams you can give: All India MCA Common Entrance Test, Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test, Birla Institute of Technology MCA, Jawaharlal Nehru University MCA, West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam MCA and Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test.
  • The exam pattern although varies from one university to the other but basically objective questions are generally asked. You usually need to stress on the following areas for the MCA Entrance Exams: Mathematics, Computer Awareness, Analytical Ability, Logical Reasoning and Elementary English Awareness.

Top Books for MCA Entrance Exams:

A Complete Package for MCA Entrances Guide
by Amit M Agarwal
Publisher: Arihant Publications

JNU MCA Master of Computer Applications Entrance Exam
by Editorialrph Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

MCA Test: Master of Computer Application Entrance Test
(Paperback)
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

MCA Master of Computer Applications Entrance Exam
by R. Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

MCA Entrance Of All India Universities
by G.K.P.
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

The Pearson Guide to MCA Entrance Examinations
by Edgar Thorpe, Showick Thorpe
Publisher: Pearson Education

Here i have attached the MCA Entrance Exam papers for you. I would request you to download them and go through them once so that you get to learn more about the question pattern. You should practice more such papers to get more marks. Hope you do well.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: doc MCA Model Paper 1.doc(102.5 KB, 51 views)
File Type: doc MCA Model Paper 2.doc(76.0 KB, 48 views)
File Type: doc MCA MODEL Paper 3.doc(69.0 KB, 92 views)
File Type: doc MCA Model Paper 4.doc(84.0 KB, 53 views)
File Type: pdf MCA model papers 5.pdf(98.2 KB, 98 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?