4th November 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers of part time MPhil 1st year exams of Bharathiar University

Hi everyone, I am doing MPhil in part time mode from Bharathiar University in Tamil subject. I want to get the previous years question papers of the 1st year exams of this MPhil program. Can you please provide me the question papers?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I study Part Time PhD in Bharathiar University after completing M.Phil(English) from Vinayaka Mission University 6 years ago? 2 15th February 2021 01:25 PM
Am I eligible to do Part Time PhD from Bharathiar University if completed M.Phil from Distance Education? 2 24th June 2020 01:06 AM
How to join Ph.D in part time after completing M.A, M.Phil in Tamil? Procedure to join Ph.D? Which colleges give part time Ph.D? 1 14th April 2019 03:58 PM
How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D? 7 24th June 2017 12:53 AM
Eligibility to do Part Time PhD in Education for a candidate who has completed M.A. from Kashmir University and M.Phil from MKU, Tamil Nadu? 2 16th February 2017 12:53 PM