2nd February 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?

whats the procedure to take adfmissionto delhi technical university its date of release of forms, type of paper,selection procedure, placement of this colege?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get admission in DTU? When the forms will be available?
  2. Procedure to fill up DTU LEET 2016 application form?
  3. Date of release of medical entrance exam form? Procedure and the date of submission of form?
  4. Shall I submit separate form for admission in DTU or is the admission through AIEEE?
  5. Am i eligible for admission in S.D. College after securing 84% in +2? Whats the date of release of application form for B.Com in PU?
  6. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  7. What is the date of release and last date of submission of online application form for BITS Pilani?
  8. Admission in B.Tech Civil is possible at DTU after completing Diploma? Procedure for taking admission and entrance exam details? -- [New]
  9. When the application form of NTSE will be released? Last date of form submission?
  10. Date of release of Application forms for NIFT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Date of release of BAMS application form?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
  13. Can I take admission in DTU for B.Tech course after diploma? What is the procedure for it?
  14. Whether Diploma CET will be conducted this year? Release date of application form?
  15. What is the last date of AMIE admission? Where to get application form?
  16. How may i get admission through lateral entry in DTU after completion of my electrical engineering diploma?
  17. What is the date of release of application for MSc entrance exam for lifescience and microbiology? What is the price of the application form
  18. Date of release of application form for BCA course?
5th January 2012, 04:08 PM
SURAJ 1311

Smile Re: Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?

The admission of the candidates belonging to the different Regions and categories will be made on the basis of AIEEE-conducted by CBSE.

->85% seats reserved for Delhi Region CandidateS
->15% seats reserved for NON Delhi Region CandidateS

The candidates who have appeared in AIEEE are not automatically considered for admission to B.Tech. Courses. They are required to submit a separate application to be procured from Delhi Technological University after the announcement of AIEEE Result. The Application Form for admission to B.Tech. courses can be downloaded from the website. You should indicate our rank in the AIEEE exam.

Eligibility:
1. minimum cut off rank in aieee
2. you must pass in cbse board exams with min. aggregate of 60% in each sub.

dtu application forms will available from April on-wards just after the start of aieee exams.
forms can be filled online at www.dce.edu/
13th May 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?

last date for online filling dtu appilication form 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?