18th June 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in engineering college?

Procedure for admission in engineering college...please tell me what is the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college of engineering? I have completed SSC with 91%
  3. What is the admission procedure of B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College?
  4. PSG College procedure of admission and qualifying exam or marks -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  6. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to take admission in Deogeri College? What is the procedure?
  8. Procedure for admission in top most college in Aeronautical Engineering in Bangalore?
  9. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  10. Procedure to get admitted in private engineering college after studying 1 year in other government college?
  11. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  12. Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?
  13. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to seek admission to diploma in Military Engineering College after passing 10th standard?
  16. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  17. In which engineering college can I get admission after scoring 100000 rank? What is the procedure for counseling
  18. What is the admission procedure for naval College for Jr College?
3rd August 2012, 12:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in engineering college?

In order to get admittance in engineering college the basic qualification required is a 12th class pass certificate. This should be in science stream in PCM subjects. 50% marks is specified for this course. You have to appear for AIEEE so as to get admission for the same. You need to qualify this exam with a good score so as to apply for B.E/B.Tech courses in reputed engineering institutes.
3rd August 2012, 05:01 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

In order to get admittance in engineering college the basic qualification required is a 12th class pass certificate.

This should be in science stream in PCM subjects. 50% marks is specified for this course. You have to appear for AIEEE so as to get admission for the same.

You need to qualify this exam with a good score so as to apply for B.E/B.Tech courses in reputed engineering institutes.

ALL THE BEST.
19th October 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

will there is counting of board marks 40% and cet marks 60% ????
is there procedure of 40 - 60 % marks pattern
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?