31st January 2011, 05:10 PM
ramasharma74

Procedure of admission in Ph.D Chemistry in IISC? Fee structure of the course?

sir what is the procedure admission in phd chemistry in iisc, What is the fee structure of the course?

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Ph.D in management in IISC after completing MBA?
  2. Procedure of admission for PhD programme in IISC and financial support?
  3. How to apply for PhD after M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  4. Entrance exam details to pursue Ph.D in Chemistry from IISC? Opportunities available in IISC after Ph.D?
  5. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  7. Procedure of admission in Ph.D Chemistry? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  9. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  10. Am I eligible to get fellowship from IISC?
  11. Admission procedure and fee structure of PhD(Physical Education) in Desh Bhagat University? Syllabus and date of PhD entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. Admission in fee details for PhD in Chemistry from Europe?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  14. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  15. Procedure of entrance exam to get admitted in IIT or IISC for PhD?
  16. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  17. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  18. Is there any program of Ph.D in Environmental Chemistry? What is teh qualification and fee structure?
7th February 2011, 01:53 PM
devendra bhatiya

Default Re: Procedure of admission in Ph.D Chemistry in IISC? Fee structure of the course?

To apply online you must first Register with our website. If you are already registered, go to the Login page:
Step 2 To complete your application online you will need information from the following documents, so please have them handy:

1.Certificate / Marksheets of: 10th Std, 12th Std, UG Degree and/or PG Degree.
2.Details (Registration/Roll Numbers, Paper Code and Marks/Ranks etc.) of GATE / CEED / CSIR-UGC-NET for JRF / UGC-NET for JRF / ICMR JRF / DBT JRF / JEST / NBHM / JMET.
3.Your e-mail address.
4.Demand draft for the amount of the application fee (Rs 600 for GN & Rs.300 for SC / ST / PH candidates) in favor of "The Registrar, IISc, Bangalore".5.Your passport size photograph (to be uploaded).
6.A scanned image of your signature (to be uploaded).

Step 3 Preview and submit
To apply online you must first Register with our website. If you are already registered, go to the Login page:
Step 2 To complete your application online you will need information from the following documents, so please have them handy:

1.Certificate / Marksheets of: 10th Std, 12th Std, UG Degree and/or PG Degree.
2.Details (Registration/Roll Numbers, Paper Code and Marks/Ranks etc.) of GATE / CEED / CSIR-UGC-NET for JRF / UGC-NET for JRF / ICMR JRF / DBT JRF / JEST / NBHM / JMET.
3.Your e-mail address.
4.Demand draft for the amount of the application fee (Rs 600 for GN & Rs.300 for SC / ST / PH candidates) in favor of "The Registrar, IISc, Bangalore".5.Your passport size photograph (to be uploaded).
6.A scanned image of your signature (to be uploaded).

Step 3 Preview and submit
15th March 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission in Ph.D Chemistry in IISC? Fee structure of the course?

need application form for phd in organic chemistry at iisc bangalore
16th March 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir wrongly instead of my DD no i write another no how can i rectify it
26th May 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me the fee structure for b.tech
13th June 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

sir when can i apply for phd in chemistry
22nd February 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

what's the last date of submitting the phd form in chemistry......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?