30th October 2017, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for government jobs after completion of M.Sc Microbiology?

Procedure to join NIT for higher studies after completion of diploma in Metallurgy? What type of preparation is needed to clear the exams? Can someone please answer me back soon as possible on the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  2. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. List of best government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  4. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation in Microbiology?
  5. Procedure to apply for government jobs after completion of M.Sc Microbiology?
  6. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  7. What is the scope and career prospects after completing Masters in Microbiology? What are the job opportunities?
  8. How to get government job in Karnataka after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course?
  9. What is the best government job after MSC microbiology?
  10. Procedure to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation?
  11. What are the various government jobs which are based on Biology? Which government job to apply after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course?
  12. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completing M.Sc microbiology with B.Ed?
  13. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply and get government jobs after completion of B.Pharm course?
  15. Am I eligible for Government lecturer jobs after completion of Ph.D in Microbiology?
  16. What are the government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc Geography?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh for MSc(Medical Microbiology) postgraduate of Singhania University, Rajasthan? -- [New]
  18. Information about government jobs for MSc Microbiology?
12th December 2017, 09:17 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for government jobs after completion of M.Sc Microbiology?

Diploma in engineering candidates are not eligible for admission in National Institute of Technology. Diploma candidates can apply for following exams for admission in Bachelor of Technology.

1. Lateral Entry Entrance Test: You need to have at least 60% marks in diploma to be eligible for this exam. It is conducted by state government. By clearing this exam, you can get admission directly in second year of engineering.

2. Diploma candidates are eligible for admission in Indian Institute of Technology through JEE Advanced exam.
13th December 2017, 11:14 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Procedure to apply for government jobs after completion of M.Sc Microbiology?

M.Sc (Microbiology) graduates have plenty job opportunities in central as well as state government sectors.

Job Types In Government Sectors
- Scientist
- Research Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- Field Assistant
- Project Assistant
- Lecturer/Professor

You can apply for these posts when get notification in newspaper or website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?