1st January 2012, 08:50 PM
Dr Ruby

Procedure to apply for IAS exam if I am a dentist? What is the syllabus?

Procedure to apply for IAS exam if I am dentist?Syllabus for the exam?

2nd January 2012, 07:51 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IAS exam if I am a dentist? What is the syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Ruby View Post
Procedure to apply for IAS exam if I am dentist?Syllabus for the exam?
IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services and to become IAS Officer you have to cracked the UPSC Civil services examination (CSE).

This examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year and this examination is Conducted into 2 stages :

>> Preliminary examination
>> Main examination.

But to apply for this examination, you Have to complete your Graduate degree course first and then you are eligible to apply for UPSC CSE. Graduation is the minimum Eligiblity criteria to apply for this examination.

Final year graduate candidates are also apply for this examination.

So, If you have completed your Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised University, then you are eligible to apply for UPSC Civil Services examination.

To apply for this examination, your age should between 21 to 30 Years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

So, If you have completed your Graduate degree course in Dentist then definitely you are eligible to apply for UPSC Civil services examination.

The Notification of this examination will be going to Published soon in the Month of February 2012 and the last date of apply for this examination is 05/March/2012.

The examination is Conducted on 20/May/2012 (Preliminary examination).

Firstly, you have to cracked the Preliminary examination and then you are eligible to appear for Main examination.

Here I am Providing you the syllabus and Pattern of UPSC Civil services examination, So please check the given pattern and then Prepare well for this examination and If you need more Information then please check official website of UPSC :

http://upsc.gov.in

Civil Services Preliminary Exam Pattern :
---------------------------------

19th April 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IAS exam if I am a dentist? What is the syllabus?

If i have bachelor degree am i eligible for applying for ias exam
11th June 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

if i have a bachelor degree in dental science, am i eligible for ias
26th October 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i m a dental student...u said tat aftr ny degree i can appear 4 upsc xam. also u hv provided d subject list, bt der is no subjct related 2 my degree course! so it means tat i hv 2 study all over again 4 d entrance?
27th October 2012, 02:49 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

DEAR ASPIRANT....

Eligibilty criteria for IAS:

Graduation from recognized university
age should be 21 to 30 years.

STAGES IN CIVIL SERVICE EXAMS:

1 preliminary
2 mains
3 interview.

To fill the application form online,then click on below link.
http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php

Visit official website for more details.
http://www.upsc.gov.in
26th December 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

i am student of bio maths in plus two. which job i have to choose to apply for ias?
26th December 2013, 03:53 PM
roy_abhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i have a bachelor degree in dental science, am i eligible for ias
Yes , everybody who have passed their graduation can go for IAS.
11th September 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a dental student and i completed first year of dentistry.How should i begin my preparation for ias exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?