17th August 2011, 01:50 PM
Gaganarvinder

Procedure to apply for M.Phil in English correspondence course in Shimla University? Requirements for the course?

I want to do M.Phill in English correspondence from Shimla University.plz tell me the all details,proceedures and requirements about M.Phill.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for doing correspondence M.Phil in economics from Shimla University? Procedure and date of admission?
  2. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  3. Detailed Information regarding Correspondence M.Phil course in English from Sikkim Manipal University?
  4. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  5. M.Phil in English with 54.9% marks in MA English? -- [New]
  6. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
  7. How to get Ph.D in English from Calicut University after completing M.A in English?
  8. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  9. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence?
  10. Procedure and requirements to apply for M.A.(English) in JNU for B.A. student?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Ayurveda through correspondence?
  12. Application procedure of M.Phil in Psychology? University providing this course?
  13. M.Phil in English from DU after M.A in English from distance education? Minimum marks required? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When should I apply for part time M.Phil course?
  15. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  16. Is it worth to do M.Phil in Prist University after completing M.A English, MBA?
  17. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D after completion of under graduation through correspondence in Madras university?
22nd August 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for M.Phil in English correspondence course in Shimla University? Requirements for the course?

What is the last date for applying?
14th February 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for M.Phil in English correspondence course in Shimla University? Requirements for the course?

Procedure of m phil in english coursepondance
11th August 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I have passed M.Ed two years degree in English in the third division form Tribhuvan University Nepal , So Am i eligible to apply for M.Phil English
7th January 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I am an M.A.eng with 50% and eligible for net test .Do i eligible for M Phil? Plz tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?