29th August 2011, 02:12 AM
itssanjayydv

Procedure to apply for summer internship in IOCL? What are the requirements?

i am pursuing my b.tech from NIT warangal in chemical engg. i want to do my summer internship this year in IOCL ,so anyone can tell me that what is the procedure for applying for it ,and what are the requirements for that?

2nd December 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in IOCL? What are the requirements?

just entering second yr..chem engg...can i apply for internship at IOCL..very eager..!!! :)
19th December 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in IOCL? What are the requirements?

i am an undergraduate student pursuing electrical engineering.how should i apply for summer internship in any related company?
30th December 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for summer internship in IOCL
8th January 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

hi i am 2nd year student pursuing civil eng. degree from juit,waknaghat. iwant to know about companies and procedure for joining internships.
5th February 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

hello i am 2nd year student pursuing MA Career Counselling, to know about the procedure of company.
22nd February 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I m a 1st year student of MBA, how could I apply for training in HR from IOCL??? Plz rply..
7th March 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in second year chemical engg student i wanted to do summer internship.
so tell me the procedure about how to apply for it .
and also tell me name of the company which offerrs the internship in summer.
8th April 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,
i m studying2nd year chemical engineering . I want to know one month(complete may)summer internship 2012 in any iit's , nit's, in any chemical related companies.if so mail me at [email protected]
help me in this regard. thank u
8th July 2012, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

how to get a good job in mettalurgy??? what are the requirements??
2nd October 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i am a 3 rd semester student of chemical engineering of IIT-BHU,Varanasi.how should i apply for summer training programs ?..i am searching internship program in several oil firms and research laboratories but still not clear about the procedure for applying.please tell me chemical engineering core companies offering internship programs for 2nd year students
22nd February 2013, 07:34 PM

how to apply for summer internship in iocl
11th February 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I m a student of Msc geology.. Want to hav summer internshp in iocl.. Plzz
help me wd the procedure and requirments.. Thanks
22nd February 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

hlo sir,
I m a undergraduate student of computer sci. engg can i apply for summer internship in IOCL ?
22nd February 2014, 11:08 AM
Puneeta Goyal

hlo sir
I m a udegraduate student cmptr sci. engg ,can apply for summer internship in IOCL?
14th March 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer
internship in IOCL? What are the
requirements?
17th March 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

hlo sir
I m a udegraduate student chemical engg ,can apply for summer internship in IOC
23rd April 2014, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir.
I am studying 2nd btec in petrochemical engineering at jntu kakinada. I want to do intern ship in iocl for this summer. What are the requirements to apply for it and what is the date of internships in it. Please mail to my mail id " [email protected] . Thanku sir. Waiting for your reply...
1st September 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my b.tech from NIT raipur in chemical engg. i want to do my summer internship this year in IOCL or any other chemical company ,so anyone can tell me that what is the procedure for applying for it ,and what are the requirements for that? in [email protected]
3rd October 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

I Arvind Kumar 3rd year student at Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam have learned that internship holds very much importance in the life of a law student as well as in acquiring knowledge. Hence for the same I want to pursue internship in your prestigious organization for period of twenty eight days.

Thanking You.

With Regards,
Arvind Kumar
B.A. LL.B (Hons.)
DSNLU, Visakhapatnam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?