25th August 2011, 10:38 AM
engg.paresh

Procedure to become Pilot after completion of 12th? Best colleges for this course?

What is process to become pilot after 12th and CET exams? Which are best colleges for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Colleges for Pilot Training after completion of 12th Class?
  2. Complete Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 12th Class?
  3. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th with PCM? What is the admission procedure? Which are the colleges?
  4. Procedure to become a Pilot being a candidate having completed Matriculation?
  5. What to do after completion of 12th class to become a Pilot?
  6. Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th Science from a government Pilot training school? -- [New]
  7. What subjects should I take after completion of 12th to become a Pilot?
  8. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of BCA course?
  9. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  10. What is the procedure to get student pilot license after completion of 10th standard in India?
  11. Procedure for admission in Pilot course? Is there any entrance test? Best colleges in Maharashtra offering this course?
  12. Which all courses I have to pursue to become a Pilot after completing 12th? Details of the colleges and courses that I have to join to become a Pilot?
  13. What is the course I need to enroll to become a pilot after 12th?
  14. What is the procedure to become a Pilot after 12th with Non Medical?
  15. How to become a Pilot after the completion of B.Com?
  16. What to do after 12th to become a Pilot? Courses and Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to become a locomotive pilot?
  18. What is the procedure required to become a Pilot? Where is the institute in India?
25th August 2011, 04:55 PM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Procedure to become Pilot after completion of 12th? Best colleges for this course?

Dear,

◘ It is totally depend on you whether you will choose Commercial pilot or Indian air force pilot.

◘ For this you must have to passed in physics and mathematics exam at your 12th standard. Then your medical test is going to be performed.

◘ I advice you to collect a list of authorized doctors by air force who is eligible for doing medical test for air force.

◘ After clearing medical test, you can submit your name at class one medical through which you will going to permit to study in flying school.

◘ Cost of flying school in india nearly cost 16-17 lakhs whereas in US it nearly cost 20 lakhs.

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
25th August 2011, 08:27 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Procedure to become Pilot after completion of 12th? Best colleges for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by engg.paresh View Post
What is process to become pilot after 12th and CET exams? Which are best colleges for that?
Pilot course :- Very nice career.

The basic qualification for Pilot training course is 10+2 /Equivalent with just 50% of marks in Physics and Maths.

The age which is required for applicant is 17 years.
->The first step in this course to acquire student pilot license(SPL).
after this PPL : Private Pilot License
this licenses are issued with some hours basis that is you have to fly in air with some no. like 60hours I think.

after PPL you should fly for more 190 hours to acquire CPL(Commercial Pilot License).

this is all about nearly 250 hours of flying trianing.
there will be a therotical examination also you have to clear that too.
the test is based on subjects like English,General Knowledge,Maths,Physics and Chemistry.

Applications are called in April of every year towards DGCA(Director General of Civil Aviation).

After getting the Indian License one can apply for job in any airlines for jobs.
One may join as a Pilot and work upwatds to become a commander.

Salaries are high for the pilots in Government airlines like Indian airlines and also they are very high in some private firms like Kingfisher airlines.

The best institutes are provided to you in the following attachment of text format so please have a look at it.

All the best for your future

Regards

~AdityA~
Attached Files
File Type: txt 25.txt(1.7 KB, 89 views)
12th June 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become Pilot after completion of 12th? Best colleges for this course?

i am finish 2 and i want to become a pilot and now i am going to join in engineering and i got low marks in 2 examination i think i will not get aeronautical engineering so what course i want to do in engineering please reply me
1st May 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a Bachelore of arts student First year. And i passed 12th in non medical.can i join the cousre to become a pilot and what is the procedure to become a pilot,where is flying school in india,what is the fees of course?
1st May 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I am a Bachelore of arts student First year. And i passed 12th in non medical.can i join the cousre to become a pilot and what is the procedure to become a pilot,where is flying school in india,what is the fees of course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?