9th April 2011, 01:37 PM
Dhirendra A jhasia

Procedure to become a Sub-inspector in Mumbai Police after graduation?

sir,please give me all the information to become the mumbai police (SUB INSPECTOR)i have completed my graduation and my age is 21yrs.

so sir,
plz send me all the information on my email id([email protected])

Thanking u regards
DHIRENDRA.A.JHASIA

9th May 2011, 05:52 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to become a Sub-inspector in Mumbai Police after graduation?

Hello,
generally,for higher posts in police department, exam conducted by UPSC, for IPS, SP.but for sub inspector level you have to join police department by direct selection procedures.selections procedures are organised by police department for vacancies. You have to participate for physical as well as mental test.after selection you will proceed to promotions as per your performance.and you will achieve the rank of sub inspector, inspector and so on..
Ok. Best of luck.
13th May 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become a Sub-inspector in Mumbai Police after graduation?

how to join the procedure of si
24th June 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir this is prashant sawant... I hd compleated my graduation with 57.85% in 2010. I just want to know where is selection procedure took place and when..
3rd September 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir my dad is acop already n he is wishing to become a sub inspector through the department exam which may be held every year so plz send me all the details n the syllabus of it on my email id which is [email protected]

thank you
5th September 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

How the mumbai police can be called prospective employer. what kind of facilities & incentives are given to mumbai police from bottom to top rank during service &after retirement?
11th September 2011, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Guys give mpsc exams as psi ,study hard,n u wil get it ,bst luck
11th September 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to become sub inspector pls reply the procedure in my email id [email protected] or call me on 9702332221
16th September 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO SAY THAT CAN I JOIN MUMBAI POLICE FOR THE POST OF THE SUB INSPECTER AFTER MY 12.IS IT POSSIBLE
27th September 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

sir i am doing lateral bscit from kuvempu university karnataka....do i am eligible to apply for sub-inspecter post,,,
1st October 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

my name is anuradha i m from up i want to join mumbai police as si plz tell me when mumbai police si recruitment 2011 will
start

my mail id [email protected]
5th October 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Hye sir,
My name is Irfan khan,i am graduate in 2010,residing in sakinaka.
My ambition is to become police inspector.I want to know that how to apply direct for this post?,or If theres any study material?
Please send me on my email i.d:-
[email protected]

Thank You
regards
Irfan khan
25th November 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

sir if i do engineering and then i get police officer job
25th November 2011, 07:28 PM
co-rocks

hi dear

for higher posts in police department, exam conducted by UPSC, for IPS, SP.but for sub inspector level you have to join police department by direct selection procedures.selections procedures are organised by police department for vacancies. You have to participate for physical as well as mental test.after selection you will proceed to promotions as per your performance.and you will achieve the rank of sub inspector, inspector and so on..

thanks
26th December 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

i done bscit i want to become police sub inspector. How many marks of exam take place
29th January 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

please give me all information about psi exam in MPSC like how to apply, documents required etc.
2nd February 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

when recruitment of sub inspector will be held in 2012 in haryana or delhi....plz answer....
3rd February 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do PSI exam but there is need to Joint private class or i think study circle i just pass by bcom-70% it
may be possible i pass this exam sir give me reply
my mail [email protected]
cont no9702837024
2nd April 2012, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

hi m samira.
I want to knw how to join police force
plz help me
2nd April 2012, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi i m samira frm mumbai
i want to knw d procedure to bcome an police
14th April 2012, 04:26 PM

sir,please give me all the information to become the mumbai police (SUB INSPECTOR)i have completed my graduation and my age is 21yrs.

so sir,

Thanking u regards
(Rajesh shubhkant jha)
14th April 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=RAJESH SHUBHKANT JHA] sir,please give me all the information to become the mumbai police (SUB INSPECTOR) i have completed my graduation and my age is 21yrs.

so sir,
plz send me all the information on my email id ([email protected])

Thanking u regards
RAJESH SHUBHKANT JHA [QUOTE]
20th April 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir!!!
Can a non-resident of Mumbai join its police force as SI???
Please guide in this regard...
4th June 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am graduated in yashwantrao chawan university,....I am aligiable to apply for sub inspector post pls reply my mail id [email protected]
19th November 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a Sub inspector as soon as possible after 12th....as I have thought about it from childhood.Please send me the procedure ,what should I do after 12th....to serve our country...?

Email - [email protected]
Phone - 8976214928
22nd November 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

My name is praful parab I in 11std I m studying from md collage in sci stream but I m week in studys,but I had did camp of RDC form NCC and I m takeing traing for Sea cdt crops of basic navy training I want to became PSI In mumbai police sir u can submit ur answer on my no 9820481525
Your faithfully
Praful parab
1st April 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir !!! my name is himanshu sharma I want to join Mumbai police but I am from Punjab pls tell me can I join it after graduation tell me the whole procedure my email id is [email protected]
22nd April 2014, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

hi i m hsc passed n wanted to knw abt d pocedure to become a police inspecter n also wanted to knw when r d exams tken pace in mumbai pls reply on [email protected]
23rd April 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Guys for becoming and sub inspector and psi u need to be graduate . Hsc passed cannot be sub inspector or psi . U can join police dept after hsc 12th for constubalory which is constable and head constable and then u can move ahead wid promotions . For constable the selection is from police department. And for psi and other high ranking post the recruitment is from upsc . U can know. More from online site of maharashtra police . Thanks . For more information u can call me . Thanks . Ashish
16th May 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

sir please give me idea about to join police sub inspector in maharashtra but without mpsc exam if any other options is available please help me [email protected]
9th April 2019, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

SIR, please give me all the information to become the mumbai police (officer). I have completed my graduation in (BMS) and my age is 21yrs.

so sir,

Thanking u regards
Harsh Joisher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?