14th September 2017, 11:34 AM
Surya tyagi

Procedure to change date of birth in 12th standard certificate?

Sir/Mam, I have passed 12th present year and if I want to change my date of birth then how can I change the date of birth? How to do it? What is the procedure I need to follow? Can you please explain and provide me the complete details? Thank you!

15th September 2017, 11:07 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change date of birth in 12th standard certificate?

To change DOB in 12th standard certificate, you need to visit the nearest Board Office.
Apply for correction and submit the relevant documents like:
  • Passing Certificate xerox
  • Identity Proof xerox
  • DOB proof xerox
  • School Records containing correct DOB xerox
You will also have to pay some amount as a fee.

After certain amount of working days, DOB will be corrected and new passing certificate will be issued.
15th September 2017, 11:26 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You have to talk to your principal she or he will provide you an application form which you ahve to fill. Make sure that the application form should be filled correctly.
You will get your updates certificate within one month.
15th September 2017, 11:40 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get correction in any error in the certificate or admit card issued by the board you must visit board office for the correction.

For correction you have to visit the board regional office or head office along with supporting documents ( which ensure about correct date of birth ).
15th September 2017, 12:21 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Changing date of birth is 12th certificate is possible. The process of changing will be based on the board.

In CBSE you can DOB (Date Of Birth) in 12th certificate but that will be possible upto 1 year of after the results. After 1 year you cannot change DOB, fathers name/ surname.
Few boards accept the changes anytime.

The basic process is you need to provide a birth certificate in which your DOB is correct. You can apply for changing the DOB then submit the documents and changes will be made according to the documents.
15th September 2017, 12:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get your Date of Birth corrected in your 12th standard certificate, you need to contact the school principal where you have pursued your 12th standard and inform him that your Date of Birth is not correct in 12th standard certificate. Your principal will ask you to fill the application form and you need to pay the specified fee, then, your application will be forwarded to the main board and you can get new 12th standard certificate within 1-2 weeks.
15th September 2017, 04:57 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for change in date of birth in intermediate certificate. If your date of birth is misprinted on mark sheet by board officials, then you can send the application for changing of date of birth at the address specified on back side of mark sheet. You must have to send your application with prescribed supporting documents before the last date of submission or within 15 days after receipt of mark sheet.

However, if the mistake is done by school officials, then you have to make an affidavit from the sub tehsile or tehsile confirming the actual date of birth. After making the affidavit, you have to send your application along with supporting documents at the head office of your board.
15th September 2017, 07:59 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can get your Date of Birth changed in your 12th class Certificate.

But this can't be done at College level. You need to visit the Intermediate Board which has actually organized your exams.

If there is correct date of birth in your 10th standard certificate, you can show the same as the evidence.

If it is wrong in your 10th standard certificate also, then first get it changed in your 10th standard certificate.

For this you need to submit Date of Birth Certificate in your village.

This should be stamped and signed by MRO.

At the Board, there is some process you need to be followed.

You need to fill the required form and make the payment.

They would take your request and give you the time to get it changed.

You would receive a new certificate with new Date of Birth.
15th September 2017, 08:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that for the purpose of age verification for getting any jobs or at the time of admission in any institute the date of birth mentioned in the Class 10th passing certificate or admit card is accepted not what is mentioned on Class 12th certificate.

Further now as far as you are concerned about the correction in age mentioned on Class 12th certificate then for that you will have to visit your regional board office with valid proof of age i.e; date of birth certificate by recognized body or date of birth mentioned on Class 10th certificate.
25th September 2022, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

If 12th diploma there is not mentioned dob so how to change dob
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?