17th August 2017, 12:04 AM
thakur pind

Procedure to change mother's name in high school mark sheet?

Dear Sir/Mam, Please guide for correction name of my mother name in my high school mark sheet? Can you please let me know the complete procedure which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon.

Thanks & regards
Sultan Ahmad.

18th August 2017, 09:51 PM
starberry

Default Re: Procedure to change mother's name in high school mark sheet?

Hello,

Mother's name cannot be corrected in high school marksheet if it has already been printed. Then, you can get an affidavit done of the marksheet and corrected name from a lawyer on stamp paper. The id proof of your mother's name will be required to ensure on what basis you are correcting the name will be written on stamp paper. This will ensure the correction of mother's name.
If your school allows you can submit these paper photocopy and get a corrected marksheet printed. For that you will need to contact the school to get information on what procedure do they follow.

Thankyou
6th September 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change mother's name in high school mark sheet?

Dear Sir/Mam, Please guide for correction name of my mother name in my high school mark sheet? Can you please let me know the complete procedure which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon.

Thanks & regards
Vivek verma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?