22nd December 2016, 04:28 PM
ananya.yadav

Which stream is best to study in B.Tech for a girl among Computer, Electronics and Mechanical?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th and a girl candidate. I want to know which stream will be best for me among Computer, Electronics and Mechanical to do B.Tech?

23rd December 2016, 12:32 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is best to study in B.Tech for a girl among Computer, Electronics and Mechanical?

Nowadays, there is no difference between girls and boys. So, every stream is good and has equal scope in the market irrespective to gender of candidate.
So, my suggestion to you is that you should go for that particular stream in which you have your real personal interest. The basic reason behind my suggestion is that, a candidate can perform his/her best in the interested field only.
However. generally female candidates prefers computer science or information technology as the engineering streams in B.Tech. So, if you are interested in computer applications then you can choose computer science stream. However, if you love to play with mechanical items, then you should go for mechanical engineering.
23rd December 2016, 12:36 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is best to study in B.Tech for a girl among Computer, Electronics and Mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananya.yadav View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 12th and a girl candidate. I want to know which stream will be best for me among Computer, Electronics and Mechanical to do B.Tech?
Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communications are most preferred branches among girls.

As these branches require only computer related works by sitting in office only.

These branches don't require any laborious works as seen in Civil, Mechanical engineering branch.

So, if you are a female student then you can choose any of the above CS, IT, or EC branch.

But firstly, you must look up your interest. Because, some girls also prefer Mechanical engineering though very few in number but they choose on the basis of their interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?