29th September 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the options available after BAMS? Information about Clinical Research and Hospital Administration?

i have completed my bams this year n im not interested in doin MD..so please suggest me options after bams..can u tell me abt clinical research n hospital administration..r they gud corses..reply

Related Questions:
  1. I Am Completely Blind. What can I Do After BDS?
  2. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  3. How to do MSc Clinical Research or MSc Pharmaceutical Medicine after completing BAMS?
  4. Best colleges for doing MD after BAMS? Should I go for Hospital Administration or MD? What is the fee structure for paid seat?
  5. Job opportunities in AIIMS for BAMS doctor?
  6. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  7. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  8. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  9. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  10. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  11. Is clinical research a good option after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  12. Government Jobs Available after BSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How is hospital management different from healthcare management?
  14. What are the courses available after MBBS other than MD and MS? What is the scope for hospital management and clinical research after MBBS?
  15. Best Part time course in Clinical Research in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  16. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad?
  17. Is it possible to do masters in hospital administration after diploma in clinical medicine?
  18. Short term courses after doing BDS in USA other than DMD, DDS or MPH?
15th November 2011, 06:39 PM
Beready

Default Re: What are the options available after BAMS? Information about Clinical Research and Hospital Administration?

hello friend,

there are lots of options are available after BAMS.
if you want to do MD then its not a bad choice ,you are going good .
so just do that it great for your future.

there are many colleges who offer the courses on clinical research.
you can go for that colleges its gonna good for you
good luck.
15th November 2011, 06:41 PM
Beready

Default Re: What are the options available after BAMS? Information about Clinical Research and Hospital Administration?

hello friend,

there are lots of options are available after BAMS.
if you want to do MD then its not a bad choice ,you are going good .
so just do that it great for your future.

there are many colleges who offer the courses on clinical research.
you can go for that colleges its gonna good for you
good luck.
28th November 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE BAMS NOW I WANT TO DO MBA IN HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT ,PLEASE TELL ME THE GOOD COOLEGES FOR THIS AND THEIR FEE STRUCTURE
26th February 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

after doing my bams i would like to do pg in biogenetics...is it possilble...if yes in which college??
30th March 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: What are the options available after BAMS? Information about Clinical Research and Hospital Administration?

I have done bams now i want to do mba in hospital management ,please tell me the good colleges for this and their fee structure.
18th May 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

my que. is in B.A.M.S. course what is we are doing?
11th June 2013, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Tell me about B.A.M.S. course and about it,s fee structure?
27th June 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

can i open hospital after completing bams?
12th April 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done BAMS, now I want to do MBA in hospital management,plz tell me how to prepare for entrance exam,name of colleges & fees structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?