25th December 2016, 11:28 AM
Shann Paul

Procedure to do M.Sc Anatomy for a BDS, MPH completed who is working as a Senior Lecturer in St. Gregorious Dental College?

Hello sir, I have completed BDS course in 1997 and worked in Pushpagiri Dental College for 10 years and have also completed MPH from Raja Muthaia Medical College Chidambaram. I am working as a Senior Lecturer in St. Gregorious Dental College and now I want to study M.Sc Anatomy. What is the procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. MPT, MPH or M.Sc. in Anatomy? which one has better scope, jobs and salaries?
  2. Is it good to do MPH or M.Sc course in Canada?
  3. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  4. Future of MPH after completion of BDS?
  5. Dental colleges in Ernakulam which provides senior internship and procedure to apply?
  6. Which Dental Hospital offer Senior Internship for BDS students? How can I apply for Internship? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Calicut dental college after completino of BDS from private college in Karanataka?
  8. How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Tamilnadu?
  9. Age limit for senior college lecturer? eligibility and procedure for NET SET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course to choose to become a Lecturer in a good college having completed M.Sc in Computer Science and working in a Company?
  11. List of colleges in India offering M.Sc Anatomy course?
  12. Which subject should I opt after completing BDS and MPH?
  13. Career scope of doing M.Sc in Dentistry after completion of BDS course? Am I eligible for the position of Lecturer in a college after completion of M.Sc course?
  14. Career opportunities except MDS for BDS holder who is working as a Lecturer?
  15. Procedure for practicing in USA as a Dental Surgeon after completion of BDS in Bangladesh?
  16. Am I eligible for M.Sc course in Anatomy being a candidate of BDS Intern? Which Entrance Exams should I crack for this?
  17. How to apply for internship in government college?
  18. Pre-requisites to prepare for PG exam of MDS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?