29th December 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Dental colleges in Ernakulam which provides senior internship and procedure to apply?

Dental colleges in Ernakulam (Kerala) which provide senior internship job in BDS and procedure to follow? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same as I am not sure what we need to do? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  2. Which Dental Hospital offer Senior Internship for BDS students? How can I apply for Internship? -- [New]
  3. List dental colleges in thrissur for doing senior internship?
  4. Lists of Dental colleges of Kerala to do senior internship after BDS
  5. List of colleges in which I can apply for senior internship?
  6. How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can a Dental student apply for 6 months Internship in Government Hospitals? What is the procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure for Senior internship in Kerala? List colleges offering senior internship in Kerala?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in dental college?
  10. How to do Internship from TATA Motors after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. How to apply for internship in government college?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get MBBS internship in Ernakulam or Kottayam District?
  13. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka
  14. How to apply for an Internship from BHEL?
  15. Procedure to apply in BDS Internship in any Government Dental college for a private candidate?
  16. Which Dental Colleges in Delhi provide Rotatory Internship after completing BDS from Kerala?
  17. List of companies offering 1 month summer internship in Ernakulam?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Dental college of Haryana or Delhi for BDS candidate of Chhattisgarh?
5th January 2017, 07:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Dental colleges in Ernakulam which provides senior internship and procedure to apply?

You can contact following dental colleges in Ernakulam

1. St. Gregorios Dental College, Chelad, P.O., Kothamangalam, Ernakulam, Kerala 686681, Phone: 0485 2571429

2. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Ponekkara, Ernakulam, Kerala 682041

3. Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, Kerala, Nellikkuzhi P.O, Kothamangalam, Ernakulam, Kerala 686691, Phone: 0484 6451630

4. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Xl/821, Pullepady Cross Road, Kacheripady, Kochi, Kerala 682018, Phone: 0484 2353321
18th December 2019, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dental colleges in Ernakulam which provides senior internship and procedure to apply?

I am a registered dental doctor fresher. Where I can do senior inte in Kochi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?