27th January 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do PG in Mass Com after Passing B.Tech in Computer Science?

m persuing my btec from computer science...m a student of 2nd year..i want to do pg in mass com...wud u plz suggest how to go for studies....

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science?
  2. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  3. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  4. Which country I should prefer for doing MS after B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [New]
  5. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  6. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  7. Can I apply for SAIL exam after passing B.Tech in computer science and engineering?
  8. What is the procedure to do MSc Physics after passing BSc Computer Science? Is there any entrance test which I will need to answer?
  9. What is the syllabus of IAS exam after B.Tech computer science? What is the procedure for minor?
  10. Procedure to join merchant navy after passing B.Tech with computer science with more than 60%?
  11. What should I do after B.Tech in the field of computer science
  12. Date of availability of forms for Mass Communication in AU? I want to take admission here after passing 12th from science
  13. Is it possible Mass Communication after B.Tech IT?
  14. How to do B.Tech after completing BSc in computer science with 50% marks
  15. Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student?
  16. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which course is having high value between B.Tech in Computer Science and M.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after passing computer science and engineering? Procedure to take admission?
18th November 2012, 08:23 PM
srikanth0438

Default Re: Procedure to do PG in Mass Com after Passing B.Tech in Computer Science?

Hi my dear friend..........

you want complete PG in master of computers............

Know you are studying B.tech 2nd year in computer science...........

you are prepared GATE very well because of you can join any IIT college for doing you are Master course.it's better for you........

so you can concentrate on GATE exam ....

And also you can take coaching for GATE At final year of b.tech........

Thank you........All the best.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?